ForumsSupport Forumhave more moderators.

76 12890
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

armorgames should get more moderators because there arent very many and if they were to get more you coould get rid of more spam and stuff that they dont want on the site.

• 76 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

No I see what you are saying, NoName. Alot of people talk just for points, but I just like to help people on forums as do nick and Switch. Still not sure why nick doesn't want to be one. o.O

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

I thought that nick was a mod, but I would like to "try out" to be a mod because I would help give out merits/refferals. I have never gotten a merit/refferal even though I write great reviews about games.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actualy you would all probaly be great mods, but I dont mean to sound mean but the reasons you are nominated are because people look up to you... they look up to you mainly because you have points (not everyone but most people on armorgames).

I dont know, I am jsut kind of anoyed. The things that are bothering me about people on armorgames is the fact that people want rewarded for every good deed they do and that people want to be friends with people with higher points just because they have a bunch of points and no reason other than that. I have a lot of respect for the people who are not like that on armorgames though.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

no name makes a good point with the amount of points but also even if you dont see somone doing somthing doesnt mean you cant beleive them.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I don't solely want to be rewarded, and I'm sure nick doesn't either. If you haven't noticed, alot more people are getting merits, and hopefully that influences other players to make comments that aren't just like. "good game" "Cool". I don't mean to sound mean, but i'm just putting out my point.

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

If I could nominate someone to be mod, it would be Nick because he always all over the site.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Trust me guys, I just don't want to be a Mod right now. I think that Devoidless would make a good Mod because he always makes good points on the forums and he's a responsible adult haha.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am not talking about the people who are already in the top 10 nor am I talking about everyone in general, I am talking about the people who always send them messages acting like they are best friends when they arn't. Look at Firetail for example... he made it as plain as day and people still kept on bugging him.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

i now what you guys mean(Coheed, Nick) but i think that not enought merits are being noticed and so thats also why we should get more mods. and maybe even get some middle ranked nice people that come on every now and then and just look for spam and merits.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

That would be perfect! If I was a mod, that is pretty much all I would do anyway!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Sorry for the double post!
@NoName, I don't even talk to the people that I don't know, They can congratulate me all they want, but I won't be friends with them. I think that is what you were getting at.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

exactly. mayby call them like a mini-mod or somthin like that. lol

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I was not attacking you or anyone like switchfoot, nick or you but those people who always bother you guys. Those are the people who bother me. Not you. = )

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I wouldn't mind that at all! I'm sure nick couldn't oblige to that! Just like a mod, but with half of the work! Well maybe not half, the mods still work on fixing just about everything.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ohhh I get it. Man! Sorry for the double post...again! Everytime I post something, someone replies to what I said!

Showing 16-30 of 76