ForumsPopular MediaCall Of Duty 4 vs. Halo

12 3906
brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

Which one do you prefer?

I myself am gonna have to go with COD4 by far.

• 12 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This does not belong here and there is already a topic about this in the Games section.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

theres about every guy and his grandma posting one of these threads in the games forum, but i do prefer cod4

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna go with Halo, but I'm biased since I own Halo 3 and not Call Of Duty 4.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

both are very good but id prefer H3

gotcha84
gotcha84
57 posts
Nomad

the thing is,
COD4 is a realistic modern warfare fps game

Halo3 is a sci-fi, futuristic fps game

i don't believe two games of so many differences could be compared fairly unless someone has played both intensely.

as for my opinion, i have played COD4 on the PC (Windows), but have only played little bits of Halo 1 (at a friends's house). therefore, i can only biasely say that i like COD4 better. :-)

Ergo_Proxy
Ergo_Proxy
11 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 0wns all i would say

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is sooo cool, Call of duty isnt bad tho

Virtigo
Virtigo
50 posts
Nomad

I've played all the halo's and all of the COD's (well I only played a little of COD2), and I gotta say hands down, Call of Duty wins. In my opinion at least, it's a whole lot funner. (Multiplayer and Single Player).

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i am sorry but this topic has been made i don't have the link and also this is not in the right section so post there ok.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

COD 4 is way better.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

i like the higher life concept in halo way better, because in cod4 you die way too fast to do anything (even tho many like this concept).
***Halo 1-3 for me***

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

There are already many topics on this in the games section.
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Showing 1-12 of 12