ForumsGames[necro] Raze Clan

57 18200
CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

I thought about this and thought it would be fun! I am starting a Raze clan. We make videos and post our best kills and rounds and stuff. It really serves no prupose, but it seems like fun. The tag is [RAG] and it stands for Run and Gun. Just post below your profile picture or your Kill/death ratio and Win/loss ratio.

• 57 Replies
AddisonR
AddisonR
9 posts
Nomad

Glad you guys still love raze! Especially enough to start a clan of sorts, definitely ups my motivation for the sequel!

Kjkh
Kjkh
22 posts
Farmer

My k:d ratio is 3.72:1, my highest kill streak is 21, and my w:l ratio is 80:21.

coolace46sauce
coolace46sauce
11 posts
Nomad

One hundred? I cant get that high

JoxOnU22
JoxOnU22
2 posts
Nomad

can i join the clan too? that'll be awesome.
my k:d ratio is 3.51:1. highest streak is 23. my m:l is 79:18.also the 100 kill streak photo is fake his team sorce said 22(i think. might be 23).if im wrong tell me and how.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

You guys do understand that this thread is from last year right?

XxL3G3NDxX
XxL3G3NDxX
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get a clan tag!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

thepinkbunny
thepinkbunny
33 posts
Nomad

this is awsome i love raze love da tag to RAG so can i join

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

If it's kept on ur profile then yes. You havent said it will be so I've told a mod to close down da thread.

commander77
commander77
1 posts
Nomad

I'd like to join.Only started playing again a little while ago.Best record is 15 kills no deaths on regular deathmatch so far,if I can get some photo site to work already I'll post it...

RaZe_xGnOmE
RaZe_xGnOmE
1 posts
Nomad

[b]Hey guys. I feel really stupid saying this but im starting a Raze clan called the RaZe clan. I'm the leader RaZe_x_GnOmE. We might just become some of the best of the best. But to achieve this your kd has to be over 5. Email me at lucashorowitz@me.com to join and when I email you back that your in email me back what you want your RaZe clan name to be.

Hawk000
Hawk000
2 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, I go by HAWK in the world of Raze, just wanted to give a shout out... I'm looking to join a Clan, that plays Raze.

Showing 46-56 of 57