Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Trouble with the Chat

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 2:42am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I have heard some other people complaining about trouble with the chat room, and now it has happened to me. One of three things is happening:
1. It won't even launch the chat, a message pops up saying that the chatroom is unavailable.
2. It won't show who is logged on to the chat. I've seen people talking on there that do not show up in the column showing the users in the chat.
3. I'm unable to type anything.

Has anybody else been experiencing these problems? Does anybody know how to stop them? Will the site be fixing them?

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 2:47am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

Well Tuna the Duke/Duchess room has never had a problem yet but it might soon I think its just with the serfs squires and knights.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 3:01am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I'm a lord. Not a serf or squire or knight.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 3:04am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

Well then if you got duke you might not have any problems.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 4:38am

Calm

Calm

981 posts

Knight

I have no problem with the lord chatroom, even thogh I can never talk as there's never anybody when I log in..

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 1:32pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

I didnt even have either of them 3 problems. But I have a another problem:

At the top of the chat room, I just saw a drop down list that we can change rooms! but I cant seem to change rooms, it just keeps on saying "squire" on the top right

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 1:37pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

ah nevermind, it seems to work for me now...just refresh it and it'll soon work......

horray for us giving rights to go to lower ranks room! XcoheedX is no longer ALONE!

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 5:42pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I found a fix for the not-being-able-to-type glitch and I found another glitch involving switching chatrooms. The fix is this: If you can't type, copy/paste something into the chat box, then hit enter. You should be able to type normally. The new glitch is this: If you swich to a lower level chatroom, you can't get back to your original chatroom (your rank).

Reply to Trouble with the Chat

You must be logged in to post a reply!