ForumsForum GamesUltimate zombie RPG teamwork Forum Game

318 39675
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

This Zombie forum Game is different from the forum games you have already played. Instead of having different storylines, All your stories are interconnected and your choices will affect your teammates.

Rules:

1. You cannot control NPCs or Teammates. You can recommend teammates to do something but you cant control neither them nor NPCs
EG. Hey partner can kill him for me- CHECK
My partner kills him- Wrong
I kick the zombie's head and decapitates it-Wrong
I'll kick the zombie's head- Check

2. Only Four people can join after that nobody else can join except ofcourse somebody leaves. Players vote to kick somebody out and somebody will replace him

3.Fill out these sheet.

Name:
Description of self:Must not be something impossible. Think of yourself

4.Other rules might be added as we progress through the game

• 318 Replies
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Name: Joey Jordison
Energy: 30/30
Health: 32/32
Description of self: Disciplined, Fast, Kind, Smart and can hear and see well. He's a killing machine if he gets his hands on a weapon.
Sports you like: None
Hope/Fear: +4
Intelligence:22
Speed:8
Manueverability:5

Name: Matthias Soren
Energy: 20/20
Health: 50/50
Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination.
Sports you like: Fitness, Boxing, swimming
Hope/Fear: +3
Intelligence:14
Speed:20
Manueverability:20
Do the sports, then nap

You practice martial arts nad your FAV sports haya!!!and rook a nap of course
Name: Josh Johnson
Energy: 28/28
Health: 45/45
Description of self: 1, 90 meters tall, wears only black-red clothing, brown eyes, black hair
Sports you like: martial arts of anything, basketball and baseball
Hope/Fear: +5 hope
Intelligence:12
Speed:10
Manueverability:8

John steele still hasnt made his choice but lets continue.

You all went to your next stop the ever so mysterious "Tumha Town"

After spending an hour for your tour guide to drive you there, All of you stepped out of your car. Matthias attempted to give a tip to the tour guide but he rejects it. Seems mysterious. So you all continued to walk to the town when suddenly your tour guide (and the car) suddenly leaves. WHAT THE HECK!!! Then you saw a somebody in the foggy place. He/She/It was wearing a very odd coat. What makes it more odd is that its full of blood. It seemed to notice all of you and then It suddenly goes to you. But it was slow. Joey being a gamer said that it was some kind of zombie and that all of you should take action.
Okay pick here

A.Use sports materials(for those who has many favorite sports pick one)(Joey can't choose this)
B. Look around you and use a rather deadly weapon you can see.
C. Run around in circles shouting WAAAAH!!!!zombie,zombie(WELL, AT LEAST YOUR DOING SOMETHING, right?)

NOTE If more than one person chooses option b. Those People will be automatically be engaged to a fight for that weapon.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination.

"Joey, go find a weapon!"

I pick a, and use some weights to throw at him

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Before

Hmmm It seems you get the game (teamwork)
You throw weights at the odd looking person aka zombie acc. to joey. the odd person wass mostly bashed by the weights. almost killing it . But then you notice something strange after this. The 'zombie' pulled his self apart tearing both of his legs it desperately went to you.

-5 energy(men those weights are heavy!)

You could wait for your teammates to rescue you (hope regained)

But you could also continue bashing the zombie(no hope regained)

You could run(well... thats life)

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Energy: 25/30
Description of self: Disciplined, Fast, Kind, Smart and can hear and see well. He's a killing machine if he gets his hands on a weapon.

It seems you got a little confused. When you went outside the car you saw the zombie and you have to pick a choice here

A.Use sports materials(for those who has many favorite sports pick one)(Joey can't choose this)
B. Look around you and use a rather deadly weapon you can see.
C. Run around in circles shouting WAAAAH!!!!zombie,zombie(WELL, AT LEAST YOUR DOING SOMETHING, right?)

"Joey, go find a weapon!"

Matthias Soren said.

Matthias is in danger do what?
rescue him? (hope regained for Matthias)
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

B. Look around for a weapon. You found a pistol BUT with no ammo. You use the pistol as some kind of a bat and bash the zombie to pieces. (hope regained for matthias)(+2 hope for you)

after
Hope/Fear: +5
Intelligence:22+1
Speed:8+1
Manueverability:5+1

Name: Josh Johnson
Energy: FIRST DECISION/28
Health: 45/45
Description of self: 1, 90 meters tall, wears only black-red clothing, brown eyes, black hair
Sports you like: martial arts of anything, basketball and baseball
Hope/Fear: +5 hope
Intelligence:12+1
Speed:10+1
Manueverability:8+1

John did not pick choices from gerbil city. We skip it,giving a disadvantage for him though(he didn't get hope bonus)

Name:John Steele
Energy: --/35
Health: --/30
Description of self:Fast, gets tired easily, mediam build, can catch my breath real fast
Fav. Sport: Baseball
Hope/Fear: +1
Intelligence:10
Speed:15
Manueverability:10

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED- Atone your first hope advantage(see your stats)Joey and josh unlocked this

sorry Joey but you played arcade and I assumed you were a gamer

Okay. Since you took care of the zombie we are going to move on. For JOSH AND JOHN PICK HERE. You do not need to pick from the choices before.(since the zombie is dead)

You all look around you. The fog still isn't lifting. But then you see a mass of those creepy things(zombies) Even with all of your weapons you cannot survive out here. You decide to take refuge in a...

A. Toy store
------lock pick door-needs +15 intelligence
------go through vent-needs +10 manueverability
B. Clothing store
-------rush to clothing store's door(its open)-needs +10 speed)

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Flag
Hope/Fear: +5
Intelligence:23
Speed:9
Manueverability:6

You went to the clothing store's door. You are picking the lock, but the zombie are already closing in. Oh no! Will you make it? Final tweaks... Yes. You went inside then locked it. (-5 energy) (SORRY, ITS BASIC INSTINCT THAT YOU WILL CLOSE AND LOCK THE DOOR, SO YOUR TEAMMATES CAN'T GO THROUGH HERE.... I will not give you the option to open it.)

Extra notes- I'm getting the feeling that John Steele is taking too long to respond. Im giving him 24 hours until he is terminated.

STORY STORY

You went inside the toy store and barricaded the door. You opened the indoor vents, your teammates might need to go through them. You look around for ammo in the toy store but couldn't find any(toy store with bullets?) Anyway the only things you see here are normal toys. It seems that it was already scavenged by people as toys are scattered around decently

Teddy bears X many
Fuel for a toy car X 2 liters
Toy car w/ remote X 1
Light sabers(toys of course) X many
Pellet gun X many.
Pellet bullets X many
Pole(not a toy) X1
rope X long?

Current weight of bag= like nothing (you have drumsticks though)

Use your creativity to make a zombie killing toy. But dont stretch the truth too far.

NOTE FOR Matthias, John and Josh. pick here. You still havent chosen what you will do for the past choice.

A. Toy store
------lock pick door-needs +15 intelligence
------go through vent-needs +10 manueverability
B. Clothing store
-------rush to clothing store's door(its open)-needs +10 speed)

Sorry for typo error but your energy is only 15 matthias because of the weights
Energy: 15/20

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

build zombie killing toy(-5 energy)

You look around you trying to find something useful. You look outside the window and see your friends(they are still not picking a choice so they're like frozen people outside.hehehe) Something catches your eye. You see an odd looking stone, and it isn't long before you knew that this was a sharpening stone(char needs 15 intelligence to find this).

You reach your arm out, through the door's dog exit.(a toy store with a door that has dog exit?) anyways you tried to grab the stone but after your best efforts you still can't. You then reached out for your pole and used that to get the stone. Sucessfully grabbing it you...

a. sharpen light saber (-10 energy)
b. stop.
remaining Energy: 20/30

Before you choose take note of your energy and what you will get. Although it drains a lot of energy, the weapon will surely be strong and unlike guns needs no ammo.

Not gonna lie to you this is the strongest melee weapon in the forum game

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

You sharpen the the toy light saber. what was once just a metal toy has become a true killing machine. Any stupid zombies will be cut in half like butter.

energy sharpen light saber and build zombie killing toy(totals to minus 15 energy)

Remaining energy-5/30(If you think this is wrong its not!Calculate it)
Sorry but I believe you did not received your last achievement

HOPE I DONT GET SOME KIND OF ILLEGAL MOVE HERE(If so I give my complete apology Xbox)

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/Secretmapper/Achievements%20for%20forum%20games/Risktakerachievement.png

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/Secretmapper/Achievements%20for%20forum%20games/Hopeshallleadthewayforward.png

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

CHOICES FoR JOEY:
Sorry but we cant continue unless atleast one other player replies

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

@mapper, I noticed you forgot to change my energy. Though I'm fair. But you noticed aswell so it's a np

Anyway:

Crawl through the vents and yell at our friends to follow him.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Thanks for pointing that out!

Okay you go through the vents. The vent is small and only a very maneuverable person can go through them unlike those freaking mindless zombies. Anyways inside you see Joey Jordison sharpening his madeshift pole with light sabers. Seems like a 'spear!'

Inside you see Toys and lots of 'em

Teddy bears X many
Light sabers(toys of course) X many
Pellet gun X some
Pellet bullets X some
rope X long?
A sharpening stone from Joey

Items in bag: Weights (many), Gloves(pair), Goggles(1)
(-5 energy not always sometimes only) (you could leave a bag or leave an item anywhere!)

Use your creativity to make a zombie killing toy. But dont stretch the truth too far. (You could also use your sports materials)

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Gold - Squire

Flag

Pick up the rope and put it in the bag. You never know how usefull it turns. Then try to search for tools in the factory, but stick close to joey and the vents. (If I'm not allowed to search for tools, just say I haven't found anything, if I'm allowed (as most factories do have tools) then just continue that way. Thanks for considering this exception)

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Sorry Matthias but its not a factory but only a toy store. But what you did was close enough to my secret.
(there is an invisible option here to look around!)
On the what seems to be a one room toy store, there is actually a concealed door basement.

Go through
Stay here

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I got confused there. Anyway, Sweet enough.

My action would be to wait for the others, and call Josh aboout it.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/Secretmapper/Achievements%20for%20forum%20games/Whatsthis.png

I believe you've uncover a secret

Well you wait in the game, we will have to wait in real life! Unless the others decide, I'm afraid you're going to wait here

Showing 16-30 of 318