ForumsForum GamesUltimate zombie RPG teamwork Forum Game

318 39668
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

This Zombie forum Game is different from the forum games you have already played. Instead of having different storylines, All your stories are interconnected and your choices will affect your teammates.

Rules:

1. You cannot control NPCs or Teammates. You can recommend teammates to do something but you cant control neither them nor NPCs
EG. Hey partner can kill him for me- CHECK
My partner kills him- Wrong
I kick the zombie's head and decapitates it-Wrong
I'll kick the zombie's head- Check

2. Only Four people can join after that nobody else can join except ofcourse somebody leaves. Players vote to kick somebody out and somebody will replace him

3.Fill out these sheet.

Name:
Description of self:Must not be something impossible. Think of yourself

4.Other rules might be added as we progress through the game

• 318 Replies
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Well, that's the point of the game eh? I'm no hero (yet?) and I'm not going to act one. We're with more and I'm not going to decrease our chance of survival by committing suicide :P

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Well, that's the point of the game eh? I'm no hero (yet?) and I'm not going to act one. We're with more and I'm not going to decrease our chance of survival by committing suicide :P

Yes you are no hero (yet). I mean really. Actually your part of a much much bigger storyline (What about gerbil city? Who Made zombies? Why isn't the goverment doing any action about this?) This is actually just a piece of a big game.
Flash game= great
Flash game that was taken from the ideas of people= Much better
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Yes you are no hero (yet). I mean really. Actually your part of a much much bigger storyline (What about gerbil city? Who Made zombies? Why isn't the goverment doing any action about this?) This is actually just a piece of a big game.

I know all too good. But what I meant is that I'm not going to be a rambo. I want to make this as real as possible aswell, so I won't act as if I'm god or rambo or something After all, it's about survival.
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Yeah.. Life is the most important thing here. I see that you are a cautious person. I would add that on your description of the flash game edition of this forum game
;-)
PS. That was probably the fastest reply I EVER received

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Hehe alright then. Anyway Will stop posting here now before the others lose their trakcs and don't know the options :P

If there's something you have to say my profile's availeble to anyone

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Name: Matthias Soren
Energy: 15/20
Health: 50/50
Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination.
Sports you like: Fitness, Boxing, swimming
Hope/Fear: +3
Intelligence:14
Speed:20
Manueverability:20

"They surely must have a place to rest and eat somewhere. Where are the others?"

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Name: Joey Jordison
Energy: -5/30
Health: 32/32
Description of self: Disciplined, Fast, Kind, Smart and can hear and see well. He's a killing machine if he gets his hands on a weapon.
Sports you like: None
Hope/Fear: +5
Intelligence:23
Speed:9
Manueverability:6

Your have 5 energy left not negative 5 energy!

Sadly there is no food here.(Its a toy store what'cha expect!)

We cant continue until the other's reply
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Going Great!

Hi guys, I noticed that this forum game have had lots of replies. Even though we only started 3 days ago and that only four players play, we have beaten other forum games in terms of replies and views, forum games that started months ago and with even more players!

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Whoa! did'nt see that coming. Anyways it could be an achievement something like an external achievement since it is achieved not in the game but in armorgames
(such as visiting a website in a game!)
I'll be making the pic later. GTG for now

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Updates

Zombiefreak (John Steele is terminated)
Guys there is one more free slot. Please take it. Just change the name( John Steel ) Sorry but description and everything else stays.

Name:--------
Energy: 35/35
Health: 30/30
Description of self:Fast, gets tired easily, mediam build, can catch my breath real fast
Fav. Sport: Baseball
Hope/Fear: Neutral
Intelligence:10
Speed:15
Manueverability:10

For xAyjAy, I'm giving him 24 hours until he is terminated.

Clothing store choice
xAyjAy and new dude that joins you are automatically placed in the clothing store now.
Inside the clothing store, you locked all the doors and checked every corner of it, but then on a fitting room a zombie comes out..
A. You attack it using sports materials
B. You run

Toy store underground basement choice

Only Joey and Matthias are inside the toy store. You find no more reason why you should'nt continue to the basement. Opening the door slowly with your makeshift weapons you are overwelmed when you see many zombies coming out of it (about 20). Quite funny actually one of 'em is smoking
( can I have a smoke?)

Retaliate (explain how)
Run (be fast *laughing*)

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination.

Knock every zombie getting out of it back into it, then close it and keep it closed and yell at joey: "Find something to block the basement entrance! Doesn't matter what!"

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Joey find something to block the door....
but then....

Since your the one online lets say Joey blocked it and you were the one to look for something to block it. You saw the toy racks and pulled it (WOW you are strong) you placed the racks in the basement's handle door. Then you hear the loud noises outside. The zombies are 'knocking' on the door. Those barricades on the door will not hold out much long and unless you do something smart your all gonna die.
*remember* You could use some of Joey's equipment I think he won't mind (or will he)

Joey's equipment
Fuel for a toy car (flammable) 2 liters
Toy car with remote X 1
Light saber spear sort of X1 (equipped by Joey)
Drumsticks

Your equipment
Rope
Weights
Goggles
Gloves

Toy store items
Teddy bears X many

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Find something heavy to shove against the door.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Josh Johnson
Energy: FIRST DECISION/28
Health: 45/45
Description of self: 1, 90 meters tall, wears only black-red clothing, brown eyes, black hair
Sports you like: martial arts of anything, basketball and baseball
Hope/Fear: +5 hope
Intelligence:12+1
Speed:10+1
Manueverability:8+1

huh?, i picked choices for gerbil city, look at my last post.

A. You attack it using sports materials

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Yeah but you had to choose whether you wanted to go into the clothing shop or toy store. You're in the clothing store now, so prepare. :P

Showing 31-45 of 318