ForumsForum GamesUltimate zombie RPG teamwork Forum Game

318 39679
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

This Zombie forum Game is different from the forum games you have already played. Instead of having different storylines, All your stories are interconnected and your choices will affect your teammates.

Rules:

1. You cannot control NPCs or Teammates. You can recommend teammates to do something but you cant control neither them nor NPCs
EG. Hey partner can kill him for me- CHECK
My partner kills him- Wrong
I kick the zombie's head and decapitates it-Wrong
I'll kick the zombie's head- Check

2. Only Four people can join after that nobody else can join except ofcourse somebody leaves. Players vote to kick somebody out and somebody will replace him

3.Fill out these sheet.

Name:
Description of self:Must not be something impossible. Think of yourself

4.Other rules might be added as we progress through the game

• 318 Replies
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

before
Name: Josh Johnson
Energy: 28/28
Health: 45/45
Description of self: 1, 90 meters tall, wears only black-red clothing, brown eyes, black hair
Sports you like: martial arts of anything, basketball and baseball
Hope/Fear: +5 hope
Intelligence:12+1
Speed:10+1
Manueverability:8+1

huh?, i picked choices for gerbil city, look at my last post.

I know but you didn't pick any for the clothing/toy store choices. you seem to be answering every two days. I will take note of that. So that I wont warn you anymore

Any ways you used sports materials (and sports abilities)
You made a punch to the zombie and then before it could do anything else you grabbed a ball and threw it to the zombie.
Then you hit it with the baseball bat decapitating it.

Zombie- It wears a police outfit, It has a a whistle and a box of handgun bullets (no gun)(20 bullets)(-5 energy ,that swing was tiring)

You grabbed the handgun bullets and now you have some choices. Due to the number of zombies outside, It seems that they will be only letting you to pick one.

A. Barricade the doors and windows
B. Get out through the backdoor.

current equipment in bag: Balls,(basketball baseball)and baseball bat 20 bullets of handgun.(-2 energy gradually)

Flag
Name: Josh Johnson
Energy: 23/28
Health: 45/45
Description of self: 1, 90 meters tall, wears only black-red clothing, brown eyes, black hair
Sports you like: martial arts of anything, basketball and baseball
Hope/Fear: +5 hope
Intelligence:12+1
Speed:10+1
Manueverability:8+1
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Gold - Knight

Flag

Name: Matthias Soren
Energy: 15/20
Health: 50/50
Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination. He's pretty cautious
Sports you like: Fitness, Boxing, swimming
Hope/Fear: +3
Intelligence:14
Speed:20
Manueverability:20

Sorry but what about me :P

Will my action work or won't it? Besides: Bump ^^

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination. He's pretty cautious

There is nothing heavy(or light) that you can cover the door with. Almost everything has been used up. You only have two choices left.
A.Bet your life to go outside
B.Bet your life to go to the basement
C.Make a final stand (what with the weights and balls?)

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Go outside and try to evade the zombies, but also make sure Josh can leave. Fight of the first zombies knocking on the door, then make a run for it.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

You find yourself in the middle of the town. You realize that outside the fog is still not lifting. There are more zombies outside. You look at the clothing store but realized that you can't since it is also being flooded by zombies(flooded outside not inside) Going to the clothing store is impossible now.

You are cornered by zombies left, right ,front and back.

Matthias and Joey pick here

You can try going to the clothing store (MAJOR RISK)
You can take refuge in a nearby church
You can go to the houses that are near you

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

"I Think the church is our best chance Joey, if there are any survivors they will probally be there. Besides, it's rather easy to defend, and who knows what we'll find. What do you think? "

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Okay so this is the deal if joey says yes you both automatically go to the church. I will not wait for your confirmation any more okey?

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

UPDATES.

Matthias is wating for Joey's answer
Joey is still not answering.
Josh is still not answering
We have one more free slot. Just replace the name of John steele

Name:--------
Energy: 35/35
Health: 30/30
Description of self:Fast, gets tired easily, mediam build, can catch my breath real fast
Fav. Sport: Baseball
Hope/Fear: Neutral
Intelligence:10
Speed:15
Manueverability:10

Matthias - Joey
You can try going to the clothing store (MAJOR RISK)
You can take refuge in a nearby church
You can go to the houses that are near you

Josh and possibly new dude

Zombie- It wears a police outfit, It has a a whistle and a box of handgun bullets (no gun)(20 bullets)(-5 energy ,that swing was tiring)

You grabbed the handgun bullets and now you have some choices. Due to the number of zombies outside, It seems that they will be only letting you to pick one.

A. Barricade the doors and windows
B. Get out through the backdoor.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Name: Joey Jordison
Energy: 5/30
Health: 32/32
Description of self: Disciplined, Fast, Kind, Smart and can hear and see well. He's a killing machine if he gets his hands on a weapon.
Sports you like: None
Hope/Fear: +5
Intelligence:23
Speed:9
Manueverability:6

Running to the gigantic church door, you covered Matthias while he is opening it. Then he calls you, and you went inside to bar the door. After catching a breath you turn around and... WTF!

You see a bloody church with two dead soldiers (of some kind) dead. You venture inside and found out that the soldiers death was a suicide job. Their guns are out of ammo, but you decided to pick it up( plus one handgun)

Then you see a piece of paper..
[url=http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/Secretmapper/Ultimate%20zombie%20RPG%20teamwork%20forum%20game/AntiBiohazardInvestigationprotocol.png]

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Sorry 'bout that.
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/Secretmapper/Ultimate%20zombie%20RPG%20teamwork%20forum%20game/AntiBiohazardInvestigationprotocol.png

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Joey: "Dude... Check this out. Do you think we should ring the church bell or will that make all zombies siege the church?"

Matthias: I think...

(Outisde) *bang* *bang* *bang*

Joey: OH S***!

The zombies know your hiding. The door is only gonna last 2 hours(Lets say you used some kind of math formula to predict how long the door is gonna stand out)
If you dont action now Both of you will be eaten for sure.

Joey
Sit on a pew to catch breath (+10 energy)(30 Minutes)
Make barricades with pew (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (30 barricades)
Pray(+5 charisma)
Make spike traps (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (30 traps= 30 zombies dead)(needs 20 intelligence)
Make chandelier trap (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (5 chandeliers= unknown number) (needs 5 intelligence)(low accuracy

Matthias
Sit on a pew to catch breath (+10 energy)(15 Minutes)
Make barricades with pew (-5 energy) (15 minutes) (30 barricades)
Pray(+5 charisma)(free)
Make spike traps (-5 energy) (15minutes) (30 traps= 30 zombies dead)(needs 20 intelligence)
Make chandelier trap (-5 energy) (15 minutes) (5 chandeliers= unknown number) (needs 5 intelligence)(low accuracy

charisma is a temporary luck boost

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

"Who knows how long those soldiers are dead. Ringing the bell will draw all the zombies nearby, so we'll have to wait for the others first. Unless we won't hear from them for a while, then we'll ring it. Can you make something deadly once more? Traps, weapons, Doesn't matter, I'll build some barricades to slow them."

Make 3 Barricades wit pew.
Rest 30 minutes

"I'm going to take a lookout in the churches tower. See if I can find josh and the new guy!"
If that fails, make 2 more barricades and then rest 15 minutes again.

"Who knows how long those soldiers are dead. Ringing the bell will draw all the zombies nearby, so we'll have to wait for the others first. Unless we won't hear from them for a while, then we'll ring it.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

15 minutes- barricade

1:45 left-barricades=30 Traps +0 energy 10

15 minutes- barricade

1:30-barricades=60 Traps +0 energy 5

15:minutes- barricade

1:15-barricades=90 Traps +0 energy 0

30 minutes rest energy full

0:45+ 20 energy -barricades=120 Traps +0

Look at the church's tower. Only to find mass of zombies outside and a ridiculous number of zombies flooding the clothing store.

15 minutes barricade

0:30 -barricades =150 Traps +0 energy 15

15 minute barricade

0:15-barricades=180 Traps +0 energy 10

15 minute rest -barricades=180 Traps +0

00:00- Wreck havocs

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Style-

Headshot
Body mass
Leg

Priority
Self
Buddy
Death of zombies

What is this?
It shows what you will do in the 'church event'. If your headshot percentage is 50%, half of your efforts would be trying to score a head shot.
This goes the same for priority. The total for priority is diff. from style.

Example:
Style
Headshot -0%
Body Mass- 100%
Leg-0%
Priority
Self-100%
Buddy-0%
Death of zombies0%

This simply means that I will put all my efforts taking care of body mass of zombies and my priority is myself and I will not care about my buddy

NOTE

You all dont have ammo....... ;P

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Style
Headshot -2%
Body Mass- 80%
Leg-18%
Priority
Self-33%
Buddy-66%