ForumsThe TavernDo you think the world will end?

62 9841
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

Do you think the world will end? If you do, tell us how, when, by who, tell us if aliens will destroy it, will be the humanity in some kind of World War, or wil it be a natural disaster like a meteorite. And please dont spam, or say "2012".

• 62 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

All things that begin must end.

The sun growing large enough to envelop the earth.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

All good things must come to an end. Of course the world will end.

My question is do you mean THE world, such as Earth, or OUR world, such as humanity?

For THE world: The sun. It'll envelope us and destroy us.

OUR world: We'll kill ourselves. Nuclear weapons will lay us to waste.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The world as we know it will end..

to be replaced by another.

Not necessarily our planet, but it could be in the long and distant future.

Spam, 2012. Yay.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

The world will end, that is a guarantee. How and when are the question, it could be a meteor or it could be the sun(in a number of different ways to). The only thing I can say for when is that the sun has about 5 billion years left(if I remember correctly) so if the Earth is still here that will be its demise.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Einsteins famous quote is "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

We live in a time where nuclear war is only held at be by the threat of our allies turning the attacker into a nuclear wasteland. If you meant the earth, then probably a meteor or the sun...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Indeed nuclear annihilation is still very possible, but at least this isn't as precarious as a position the world was in during the Cold War. Though it may eventually turn out to be worse, or not.

ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

[quote]My question is do you mean THE world, such as Earth, or OUR world, such as humanity?

I mean the humanity, but you can also post how the earth will end.

ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

Sorry, still new in AG, the last sentence isnt a quote. XD

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

It will end 8 minutes after the sun explodes, whenever that happens.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

The world will deffinately end at one point or another. It is not a question of "If" it is a question of "when".

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

its gonna end eventually. and im not gonna say that 2012 cant happen, it could, im open to all opinions, im just saying its unlikely that they KNEW that the world would end in 2012...

ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

So I saw a lot of people saying "how" it would end, but i didnt saw many people saying "when".

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

2012 is a false theory that cant even be proved.Why should we listen to the Mayan?They were unintelligent.They didn't even know how to dress themselves.What you should be afraid of is the Illuminati.If you dont beleive me watch this video[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw] and prove me wrong.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

It would end sometime but not soon .... 2012 is a load of crap... It's just a rumor on the internet! People say the Mayan Calender Ends At 2012 and?? They might have been lazy or forgot to finish it off...

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

but i didnt saw many people saying "when

Wow, your English is horrible.

Anyway, in answer to your question, I belive that the world will end sometime between now and the year 4000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 A.D. Just a rough estimate though...
Showing 1-15 of 62