ForumsThe TavernDo you think the world will end?

62 9842
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

Do you think the world will end? If you do, tell us how, when, by who, tell us if aliens will destroy it, will be the humanity in some kind of World War, or wil it be a natural disaster like a meteorite. And please dont spam, or say "2012".

• 62 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Of course the world will end. It's just a matter of when...

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

when you say end, you mean ka-boom

everyone thinks about 2012, if it's real or fake, not sure, no proof, but it's pretty logical thing to happen. And the amount of earthquakes and natural disasters around the globe. Just a matter of knowing if it will even happen

some people think that when the rock hits,, gods going to blow a horn and people that believe him will go to heaven and blah blah you get it.
but like i said, you never know until it actually happens, you want to know the correct thing? live life and see what happens

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Again I say the world wont end 2012.What did the Mayans know? They couldn't even dress themselves!!O_o To me if you cant dress yourself you cant predict the end of the world....

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

Human society is self destructive.
And thus it will indeed eventually end.
Its funny, to me.

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

i do not think the world will end,like the planet being destroyed.but it will end as we humans know it.

Human society is self destructive.
And thus it will indeed eventually end.

yes i agree with that also,but there are endless possibilities on how the earth will end.so dont worry about it until it comes.
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

yes, but not in our life time. 2012 is a hoax

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

*Cough* Eventually *cough*

yes, but not in our life time. 2012 is a hoax

2012 isn't a hoax Nater, it's the date the Mayans believed the universe would come to an end and begin anew.

Look at every major apocalyptic scenario in religions, they all constitute a destruction to facilitate a rebirth, so you can't really say the universe would be ending, because the ending would only be for us.

But barring humans don't destroy the world anyways, the sun will eventually run out of hydrogen to convert to helium and become a red giant, growing and growing until Earth is either sucked into it's gravity, or is burnt beyond repair and freed when the sun shrinks and becomes a dwarf.
hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

s-s-s-s-so ur saying that th-th-th-the world is gonna e-e-e-end in 2012 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

It will come to an end. The Human race will destroy it's self with hydrogen bombs. North Korea has put the entire world in a very dangerous place, with the whole torpedoing a South Korean ship.

It'll probably happen out of the blue, sooner than you think.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Everything that has a beginning comes to an end.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

The world will end. There's no denying it.

MuffinMan
MuffinMan
19 posts
Nomad

Zombies...obviously

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

i would think that earth would eventualy run out of recourses and we wont be avle to eat.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

me, i'm a religious person, so yes, of course the world will end. it's just a matter of when and how.

Ultrasound
Ultrasound
11 posts
Nomad

ofcourse it will end, but if you keep thinking about it you'll get paranoia in no time lets just stop thinking about the end of the world.. enjoy life.

Showing 46-60 of 62