ForumsSupport ForumMaybe..

5 2402
Dude55
Dude55
2 posts
Nomad

The armor points may be a bad idea ALOT of pepole are spamming and adding games as favs just for armor points which is a bit bad...maybe it could just be a new way to earn certain badges,ranks and armatars instead of points so pepole get all pissed about mods deleting it?

• 5 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

You're not the first person to express concerns about Armor Points. However, we do have a dedicated staff that makes sure that no one breaks any rules. If you see someone who is spamming to earn AP, they'd be glad to help you.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Adding games don't count for points, but I think you meant rating games? Anyway, the staff does their best, and most everyone that causes trouble gets a talk with these people.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Well, maybe some people will feel the need not to make an account and interact if there wasn't a goal to be looked after.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i think the staff is doign their best to make sure that everyone has a fun time playing this site.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I love the concept of AP, its most of the reason I do things other than playing games. Normally Id write copious reviews anyway, to help people decide whether or not to play a game, but normally I wouldnt have hopped on the forums except that I know it gives me AP. Im glad I did, too, because Im meeting some cool people!

Showing 1-5 of 5