ForumsSupport ForumToo many bad games

29 6036
choogly
choogly
40 posts
Nomad

I think that if a game receives a rating low enough, it should be taken off the site. Or maybe, games could be sorted by rating. For example, you could click action games and click something that says "display games rated 7 or over" or something like that. Just a thought, because I mean if a game has a rating of 3 it shouldent be on the site, IMO.

• 29 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

see that's the problem with taking low rated games off, I have a couple of 3-rated games I like, and if they were taken off, well, that wouldn't really be fun
then the angry shouting person would have to come out-
>:[]-angry shouting person

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Taking them down is never the right answer.

If it is bad explain to the creator what is bad about it so they can update it.

choogly
choogly
40 posts
Nomad

No, they make a sequel. And guys, guess how a game gets a low rating? YOU rate it low! i've never once played a game that I enjoyed rated below a seven. The ratings are almost always spot on. I do leave comments with what was wrong with the game, but the flow of crappy 3rd rate games will never stop. And yes, I realize that no one is going to make a sonny on their first try. But let me put it this way. Lets say a person has never touched an oven in his life, and he becomes a chef. He says he will make you meatloaf, he does, and it's terrible. Why should you have to be his guinea pig? As far as I'm concerned, people should play their own crappy games and get them beta tested before they put it on this website. I've always recognized this site as the one that has a better selection of games, and I'd like to keep it that way. And to daniel mcneely, lets say a game with a rating 5 or below is low. Catacombs, Field Command, zombie storm, Michael Vick's dogfight (has a rating of 1.8),Fratboy house wars, Hostile skies, Lunar command, Alien Abduction 2, Eggy Easter, Super ninja strike, Acid factory,

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Sorry but I am going to have to agree with Asherlee and Raptor.

Also, If a cheff makes bad food, then you dont have to eat it and you can probaly get away without paying for it too.

Now if you come across a bad game on Armorgames, then you dont have to play it. Heck, you can probaly get your money back for... oh wait armorgames is a free site so realy it would be best to thank them for feeding you free food and explain the reason you did not eat it politley so they can make better food the next time.

choogly
choogly
40 posts
Nomad

christmas castle deluxe, Bumpercraft, Both the school of swords, BUMS back to school, Fred's Adventure, Orc Slayer 2, A halloween horror, Huntloween, Angel of bothorius, Big Fish, Dobble, Sledding Madness, Monkey Ladder, Sheepish, Angry old wizard, Hanging Around, Break Out, Paintball, Turret Defence 2, Sky Chopper, Rapid Fire, Bow Adventure, Doktor fallout vs. the aliens, trapshoot, Spitwad, Deadly Dwarves, and many, many more. sorry i accidentally pressed post on my first list

choogly
choogly
40 posts
Nomad

Ok then, you can get money back, but not time. Plus, with that attitude, nothing would ever get solved. Oh, my sons on drugs, but he doesnt do it around me so i dont care. Look, im not being mean, its just I dont want this to become another freeonlinegames or addicting games type website that accepts everythng.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Geh, so that you know it doesn't except everything. and did you read anything? I'll say it again, if you have a problem with a game, post it in te Comments forum, every game has one and a lot of designers check their own game comments so they'll see it and realize that their game isn't getting so good reviews, then they'll update it to stop people's nasty comments. end of story really.

Arkadie
Arkadie
11 posts
Nomad

THats BULL i love a few 3 rated games so do alot of people , theres not alot of games on this site as is

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Some people are really into niche gaming though. For example, on XBLA, I REALLY love Robotron. It's one of the worst rated games on the Xbox service though.

The staff picks the best games we can, but it doesn't mean that it will be a menu full of things only you like!

choogly
choogly
40 posts
Nomad

hmmm if im the only one who doesnt like it how does it get such a low rating? Again, because the majoritry of people who played it didnt like it. In the election, should we not pick a winner because some people "really love" the candidate who got less votes?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

How in the world does my comparison of the games and the chef a lot like letting your son do drugs?!

I dont want to be rude but my pataince is thinned. Your ignorance is gaining control of your head. You are fighting a losing battle. You will not listen to reason. Except the fact that the majority of people dissagree with you.

I am not saying you are wrong, but it does not matter how right you are, you can't win an argument if no one agrees with you.

When there is a competition, generaly the most popular person wins. Armorgames is not a competition. Please understand this.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

plus, generally, some people read the comments before they play, if they see negative ones, they automatically begin to see everything wrong with the game and ignore the good things. It's really just human nature, a lot of us are sheep. However that does not mean the comments are useless, from bad we can make good 8)

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

you should not take it from the site there just should be option to hide or show bad games

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Do not raise the dead!

http://work.colum.edu/wordpress/briley/files/2007/12/zombie.jpg

Showing 16-29 of 29