78 posts
Nomad

any1 kno how 2 beat the great living room escape

• 9 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, it's actually a extremely easy game. Hey I got an idea! I'm going to make a quick walk through for it!

Okay here I go! When you first start off the first thing want to do is click the very bottom cabinet. Once you look inside click on the upper part of the underwear, and you should gt the rubber.

After that, go zoom back out, and then click to the right. Once you're on that side, click on the broken glasses on the floor. Click on the half closest to you, and you we received the half a glasses. After that, zoom back out and click on the drink and get the straw. Zoom back out, and go right.

Now on this side, click on the globe, and click on the bottle closest to you, and you should get the steroids. Now, zoom back out and click on the rope next to the curtains. Now, click to your right again.

On this side, click on the umbrella, and you should get it. After that click on the hamster in the hamster cage.

Now, click right for the last time. Now, you should be where you have started. First thing you do, is combine the steroids with the hamster. After that, combine the rope and the umbrella. After that, combine the half of glasses and the straw. Now you should have everything combined.

Now, combine the swimming mask with the hamster, and then combine that with the fishing rod. You're basically done now. all you do know is click on the last thing you have and put it in the fish bowl. Watch the cutscenes, retrieve the key from the hamster, and use the key to escape.

I hope this helps.

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

i cant combine the half of glasses and the straw

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, in order to combine them, you also need to have the rubber. Make sure you have all three of those and then combine the straw and glasses.

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

ok thanks

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

What, I made a guide for a game, an it has only helped out one person? Wow, I feel stupid lol. Also, I guess this game was just too easy, so people don't really need my guide.

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

it helped me lol

cjquines
cjquines
15 posts
Nomad

it helped

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Thanks Nick!
I had a bugger of a time figuring it out

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

lol, hamster on steriods laughed the hell out of me when i played this... though i thought this wasnt the escape games ive played so far..

Showing 1-9 of 9