ForumsThe TavernBefore you have become member.

28 4667
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

How long has you played games in Armor Games before you have become member? And why did you do it?

• 28 Replies
Darkhand666
Darkhand666
88 posts
Nomad

I played games on a handful of different websites then one day at school because our teacher was stupid we decided to sign up and use the chat room at the time to goof off. I bat me and my friends were the reason they took it down too lol.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

About a month. I couldn't load Crush the Castle. I saw it had a link to this site. I came to see if I could load it here. I downloaded Flash and I could load it. Then I became interested in knowing about other peaple's comments and so I joined.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

I first played on Addicting Games for a while, until one day I decided to too. Then I played on One More Level, and randomly stopped again. Then I came to Armor Games for a month. I have been here before, but it was never the only game site I went to. Anyway, one day I was sitting at home bored, and decided to create an account, and so I did.

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

I played on ArmorGames for years until I finnaly signed up! I didn't know there was so much to do on ArmorGames so I didn't sign up earlier.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I played on NG and AG consistently since like 05-06 and went on one day in Computer dimensions 2 in 8th grade and saw that there was a login.

I pretty much was inactive for the first 4 months of my account and then I went on chat until it was taken down.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I played on AG's games by way of BubbleBox, and then after so many of the good games were from AG, I was like "okay, I have GOT to see this site". And look where I am now....

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

I can no longer remember but it was about a year before i thought to create an account.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

i used to play on Xgen. but i got banned and realized that that website sucks so i went here, i then became a member because i was interested in what would happen.

*Xgen made defend your castle, SAB, and motherload

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I can't imagine XVERB being banned for something lol what'd you do? XD

Never heard of XGen though. Must be underground and old.

Dazpiece
Dazpiece
55 posts
Nomad

I was playing games on AddictingGames and after a while I noticed that many of the decent games came from Armor Games.

I began playing at AG and after about a month or so, I decided to become a member because I wanted to rate the games.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I can't imagine XVERB being banned for something lol what'd you do? XD

i actually have no idea what i did. When it said the reason for being banned, it said, "multi" i guess i spammed or something.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

My story is a lot like what others said, I played AG games for a couple of years, on Bubblebox, Addictinggames, Newgrounds. So no matter how long it took to load I would sit through and AG game because it had a standard of excellency. Finally one-day I thought screw this I'm going to the source, so I played games on the site for about a year and then finally signed up in 09.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Never heard of XGen though. Must be underground and old.

Not underground, but indeed old. The game the site is famous for, Defend your Castle, is seven years old.

I was on Kongregate back in its earlier days. I noticed AG rather quickly, after playing The Last Stand. I decided to sign up a few months later and that's it.

However I never was a frequenter of this community until I came back from a year long hiatus which began around the time of the Great Reshuffle.
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

Well, I before sign to AG I played games in smaller game sites, and a lot of games I liked was from AG or sponsored, and I came to this site. I played games in this site like 5 months before sign up.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I became a member when I was asked to Beta test AG 2.0...

I went to the Beta site and made an account...and the rest is the past two and a half years...

Showing 1-15 of 28