Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Before you have become member.

Posted May 19, '10 at 8:25pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

I can't imagine XVERB being banned for something lol what'd you do? XD

Never heard of XGen though. Must be underground and old.

Posted May 19, '10 at 8:43pm

Dazpiece

Dazpiece

53 posts

I was playing games on AddictingGames and after a while I noticed that many of the decent games came from Armor Games.

I began playing at AG and after about a month or so, I decided to become a member because I wanted to rate the games.

Posted May 19, '10 at 9:03pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

I can't imagine XVERB being banned for something lol what'd you do? XD

i actually have no idea what i did.  When it said the reason for being banned, it said,  "multi"  i guess i spammed or something.

Posted May 20, '10 at 12:16am

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

My story is a lot like what others said, I played AG games for a couple of years, on Bubblebox, Addictinggames, Newgrounds. So no matter how long it took to load I would sit through and AG game because it had a standard of excellency. Finally one-day I thought screw this I'm going to the source, so I played games on the site for about a year and then finally signed up in 09.

Posted May 20, '10 at 12:42am

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

Never heard of XGen though. Must be underground and old.

Not underground, but indeed old. The game the site is famous for, Defend your Castle, is seven years old.

I was on Kongregate back in its earlier days. I noticed AG rather quickly, after playing The Last Stand. I decided to sign up a few months later and that's it.

However I never was a frequenter of this community until I came back from a year long hiatus which began around the time of the Great Reshuffle.

Posted May 20, '10 at 8:25am

ramirex

ramirex

54 posts

Well, I before sign to AG I played games in smaller game sites, and a lot of games I liked was from AG or sponsored, and I came to this site. I played games in this site like 5 months before sign up.

Posted May 20, '10 at 8:58am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

I became a member when I was asked to Beta test AG 2.0...

I went to the Beta site and made an account...and the rest is the past two and a half years...

Posted May 20, '10 at 11:35am

Zega

Zega

6,544 posts

For too long, like seriously, maybe 1 whole year..

Posted May 20, '10 at 12:51pm

Evilginger

Evilginger

112 posts

Played on Miniclip,Addicting Games,Stickman page and a load of other websites but now all I need is this site lol.

Posted May 20, '10 at 1:28pm

funkymonkey77

funkymonkey77

66 posts

I used to play on AG a lot a while ago, but didn't make an account. But then my friend Evilginger (right above me actually ^^) was talking about it a few weeks ago, and I made an account straight away.

Reply to Before you have become member.

You must be logged in to post a reply!