Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Deja Vu

Posted May 20, '10 at 12:43pm

ramirex

ramirex

57 posts

A very interesting theme, Déjà Vu, why do you think it happens, what was your weirdest Déjà Vu?

All informations and theories about it will be apreciate.(I have a school's work about this theme):D

Posted May 20, '10 at 4:32pm

escartian

escartian

801 posts

I once had a dream and the next day some of the events happened again.

Posted May 20, '10 at 4:39pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

Once my sister said "that guy is so stupid" in a weird tone

then 5 min. later the same thing came on*it was a tv show and we dont have tivo*and she said the same thing in the same tone and I said Deja Vu

I think it happens because your brain is faster and we are smart enouph to see part of the future sometims

Posted May 20, '10 at 4:56pm

Kragoth

Kragoth

92 posts

Most of the time it's just a coincidence.
Other times, your brain 'short circuits' and saves the info you are receiving before analyzing it, thus making you think you've allready seen or heard it.

Posted May 20, '10 at 9:16pm

Krizaz

Krizaz

2,520 posts

Hmm... That Roller Coaster 'Deja Vu' at Six Flags Great America Chicago shut down because too many people were blacking out.

Every so-often I get Deja Vu when I think I've already learned something.

Posted May 20, '10 at 10:28pm

ExpoBanana

ExpoBanana

128 posts

ok, story time.. *ahem*
Once upon a time, actually, only about 3 years ago... waaaay b4 Polar Express came out, i had a dream, a very, VERY vivid dream, that i watched the WHOLE entire, movie b4 seeing it, i could even quote the movie the first time i saw it in theatres. whoa. xDD that was a short story, but nevertheless, a story in the same. -_- lol

Posted May 20, '10 at 10:48pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

Lol that happens to me with books, there's dreams I've had where I read or write books and remember the story in vivid detail then months or even years later I read a book that it exactly the same, that is some serious Deja Vu

Posted May 20, '10 at 11:13pm

jkmadman1

jkmadman1

1,081 posts

I think my whole life is a Deja Vu. I mean maybe I am remembering a lot of it from a past lif that I might of had. I mean really I always have a deja vu atleast once a day so.

Posted May 20, '10 at 11:17pm

ExpoBanana

ExpoBanana

128 posts

O_o quite creepy jkmadman.... xDD jk, whoa... pun... xDD maybe, idk lol, anyways, i like deja vu... its kewl! :D you can spoil a book b4 it even comes out! :O lol

Posted May 20, '10 at 11:20pm

Joshman1444

Joshman1444

104 posts

I was sitting in home.
Looking at the people around me.
When i Realized.
I did that yesterday
And the day before that.
And the day before that.
And the day before that.
And the day before that.