ForumsThe TavernDeja Vu

12 2910
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

A very interesting theme, Déjà Vu, why do you think it happens, what was your weirdest Déjà Vu?

All informations and theories about it will be apreciate.(I have a school's work about this theme)

• 12 Replies
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream and the next day some of the events happened again.

Kragoth
Kragoth
85 posts
Nomad

Most of the time it's just a coincidence.
Other times, your brain 'short circuits' and saves the info you are receiving before analyzing it, thus making you think you've allready seen or heard it.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Hmm... That Roller Coaster 'Deja Vu' at Six Flags Great America Chicago shut down because too many people were blacking out.

Every so-often I get Deja Vu when I think I've already learned something.

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

ok, story time.. *ahem*
Once upon a time, actually, only about 3 years ago... waaaay b4 Polar Express came out, i had a dream, a very, VERY vivid dream, that i watched the WHOLE entire, movie b4 seeing it, i could even quote the movie the first time i saw it in theatres. whoa. xDD that was a short story, but nevertheless, a story in the same. -_- lol

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Lol that happens to me with books, there's dreams I've had where I read or write books and remember the story in vivid detail then months or even years later I read a book that it exactly the same, that is some serious Deja Vu

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I think my whole life is a Deja Vu. I mean maybe I am remembering a lot of it from a past lif that I might of had. I mean really I always have a deja vu atleast once a day so.

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

O_o quite creepy jkmadman.... xDD jk, whoa... pun... xDD maybe, idk lol, anyways, i like deja vu... its kewl! you can spoil a book b4 it even comes out! :O lol

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

I was sitting in home.
Looking at the people around me.
When i Realized.
I did that yesterday
And the day before that.
And the day before that.
And the day before that.
And the day before that.
DeJa Vu?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

No you just don't have a life. Sorry, better luck next time lol.

DrusK
DrusK
11 posts
Nomad

No you just don't have a life. Sorry, better luck next time lol.
nice ^^

Sometimes we dream something, and a day, it realise.. everybody know that ^^
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

I think it happens because your brain is faster and we are smart enouph to see part of the future sometims

i absolutely agree with you were smarter than anyone could figure out
Showing 1-11 of 12