Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

FIRST THINGS FIRST
Block- White and Black Lines that you can click
Red block- The red version of Block
switch- To remove red blocks

Level 1 - 3. Its too simple. Moving on.

Level 4. Click the block on the wood, then on the box. Click on the car then click again when it is on the 'arking zone'

Level 5 Click on the firetruck and wait until its on the edge. Then click on the police car and stop it when it rams the black one

Level 6 Just click the car, then the block then stop the car.

Level 7 Click the one on the top left then when it falls Click the one on the top right.

Level 8. Click the fire truck and push the ambulance to the block. Stop the firetruck. Click the block. Click the ambulance and push the wood by a little bit ONLY. Then stop the ambulance. THe tire would have already pushed the black by now. Click the block on the police and start the police's car and stop it on the green zone,

Level 9 click on the fire truck. Then on the block. Click the police car. Stop the firetruck. Click the ambulance until the red switch and then stop it.

Level 10. Click on the ambulance. Click on the firetruck on the right. It will push the other one. Stop on the block. Click the block and then click the firetruck so that the metal will move. Then click on the block on the ambulance . Then ram the black one, staying on the green zone.

Lvl 11: Click on the car on the floor. Ram the woods, then stop it. Click on the car above and hit the black one. Stop on the green zone. Might need a few tries

Lvl 12 Click the firetruck then stop it. Just let it move the wood. Then click on the police car. It will ram the black one. Stop the police car

LVL 13. Just wait and a firetruck will fall out of nowhere. Click the firetruck and stop it on the greenzone.

14: Click on the Fire truck so its below the box. Click the block and stop truck. Move Black one and stop on the car. Move firetruck to the left and stop. Click on car so that it will move again. Click on block on the top that has ambulance. It will fall to the box. click Firetruck and move it to the right. Stop and let Ambulance go to parking zone. Click on the block on the enemy. It will fall to the dumps.

Lvl 15 Click on the Black car on the bottom. Stop it when it hits ambulance. Click on ambulance and stop it on the green zone. Click on police car and stop when black one is hit.

I'm feeling lazy. Just tell me what levels you haven't completed yet and I'll tell you how to do 'em.

PS. Im currently figuring out the mega levels

• 17 Replies
drewsome12
drewsome12
1 posts
Nomad

i cant get level 116 some how

screwtherules
screwtherules
1 posts
Nomad

How do I unlock mega levels?