ForumsSupport ForumFriends Lists

9 3689
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think that it would be nice if friends on your list had to be mutual, like on MySpace and many other various services... this would be helpful because I'd like to know if people are friending me, for good or bad purposes. Not to say there are stalkers here, but were there to be, it'd send up a red flag if random people were tracking you. On the flipside, I think it would be nice to know if someone considered you a friend enough to mention you, so that you could reciprocate and put them on your list as well.

Just a thought...

• 9 Replies
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Good idea I agree.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Basically, youd get alerted if someone added you as a friend. In addition to that, you could make it so that "friending" someone had to be consentual, meaning if you add me as a friend, I have to agree to that and also add you as a friend.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I guess this could work. I don't really like random people adding me, so I support this. For someone to add you, I think you should at least agree to them adding you. More like a permission slip.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

That would be a good idea, if the site contacted you when someone tried to add you as a friend, and you can either accept or reject that friend request.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I totally agree. Spammers always add me to there friends list. Kind of like a *Who to spam today...* list. And I don't want them to add me unless I know who they are.

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

i agree, i hate random people adding me. it happens on youtube, they just add me cos they want me to subscribe and all that.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

I've posted this topic before...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry if this has been posted before. With the speed of comments and new posts, things get bumped to the second/third/etc page within an hour to a day ^.^

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

You should check this topic.
Thanks.

Showing 1-9 of 9