ForumsSupport ForumFriends Lists

11 2900
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,141 posts

I think that it would be nice if friends on your list had to be mutual, like on MySpace and many other various services... this would be helpful because I'd like to know if people are friending me, for good or bad purposes. Not to say there are stalkers here, but were there to be, it'd send up a red flag if random people were tracking you. On the flipside, I think it would be nice to know if someone considered you a friend enough to mention you, so that you could reciprocate and put them on your list as well.

Just a thought...

• 11 Replies
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,441 posts

Good idea I agree.

Spartan
Spartan
2,930 posts

Hard to understand but it sounds like a good idea

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,141 posts

Basically, youd get alerted if someone added you as a friend. In addition to that, you could make it so that "friending" someone had to be consentual, meaning if you add me as a friend, I have to agree to that and also add you as a friend.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
1,061 posts

I guess this could work. I don't really like random people adding me, so I support this. For someone to add you, I think you should at least agree to them adding you. More like a permission slip.

Sting
Sting
339 posts

That would be a good idea, if the site contacted you when someone tried to add you as a friend, and you can either accept or reject that friend request.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
214 posts

Yeah I totally agree. Spammers always add me to there friends list. Kind of like a *Who to spam today...* list. And I don't want them to add me unless I know who they are.

dogpup4
dogpup4
188 posts

i agree, i hate random people adding me. it happens on youtube, they just add me cos they want me to subscribe and all that.

mrtim
mrtim
2,903 posts

I agree on this. When people add us, I think it should be like hi5 where we click on the name on the e-mail and we can check out their profile, so that we would know who are spammers and who are not. Just saves time from tying the name out in the address bar.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
408 posts

I've posted this topic before...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,141 posts

Sorry if this has been posted before. With the speed of comments and new posts, things get bumped to the second/third/etc page within an hour to a day ^.^

Calm
Calm
970 posts

You should check this topic.
Thanks.

Showing 1-11 of 11