Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Legend of Zelda Movie?

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 8:45pm

AJWolf_7

AJWolf_7

85 posts

there is suposedly a new movie coming out in a while about zelda. i don't think it will be good but all movies aren't that good that are based off video games( except hitman and doom). do u think it is going to come out and if it will be good?

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 9:49pm

Sting

Sting

339 posts

It is not real, it was just meant as an April Fools joke. There is a link that confirms this, but I do not have it on me at this time... you could go back through the older pages to find the thread similar to this. Anyways, sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no Zelda movie coming out (at the moment).

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 10:14pm

Crusader74

Crusader74

5 posts

I know waaay too many people who were fooled by this. The trailer does look real though.
IGN did this crazy joke.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 10:17pm

Sting

Sting

339 posts

I would love to see a LoZ movie, especially if it was based after the OoT. It would be really something if they could make the guy who plays Link not speak throughout the whole movie haha.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 10:19pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Haha, I think I saw that! It would be sort of cool, but who would do the speaking part? Link doesn't actually talk....or does he?

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 10:23pm

idrumtomuch

idrumtomuch

116 posts

Doom was probably the worst movie of all time.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 10:23pm

Cheeseman298

Cheeseman298

128 posts

ive hered about that and i herd that theres a gears of war movie and halo movie as well

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 10:37pm

Death_bringer

Death_bringer

594 posts

Yeah i've heard there is one.

Posted Apr 15, '08 at 6:13am

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Well the storylines going to be hard to put together,What games of zelda are they gona base it off of

Posted Apr 15, '08 at 3:22pm

AJWolf_7

AJWolf_7

85 posts

i know that there wouldn't be any movie. it was my friend that told me and he thought it was real. oh and i never saw any trailer, but still that was a good april fools joke becuase noone was expecting it.

Reply to Legend of Zelda Movie?

You must be logged in to post a reply!