ForumsPopular MediaLegend of Zelda Movie?

12 4765
AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

there is suposedly a new movie coming out in a while about zelda. i don't think it will be good but all movies aren't that good that are based off video games( except hitman and doom). do u think it is going to come out and if it will be good?

• 12 Replies
Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

It is not real, it was just meant as an April Fools joke. There is a link that confirms this, but I do not have it on me at this time... you could go back through the older pages to find the thread similar to this. Anyways, sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no Zelda movie coming out (at the moment).

Crusader74
Crusader74
5 posts
Nomad

I know waaay too many people who were fooled by this. The trailer does look real though.
IGN did this crazy joke.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I would love to see a LoZ movie, especially if it was based after the OoT. It would be really something if they could make the guy who plays Link not speak throughout the whole movie haha.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha, I think I saw that! It would be sort of cool, but who would do the speaking part? Link doesn't actually talk....or does he?

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Doom was probably the worst movie of all time.

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

ive hered about that and i herd that theres a gears of war movie and halo movie as well

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Yeah i've heard there is one.

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

i know that there wouldn't be any movie. it was my friend that told me and he thought it was real. oh and i never saw any trailer, but still that was a good april fools joke becuase noone was expecting it.

Crusader74
Crusader74
5 posts
Nomad

Here's The Trailer
I know some of you may think,
"It has to be real! look at all the work they put into it!"
But IGN later confessed and explained who helped them make this thing.

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

no offense to the games or anything, because they are awesome, but a legend of zelda movie would suck

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

If they did make a Zelda-based movie, it would have to be in a series! As for Link not speaking, I might find it more true to the games!

roofie1995
roofie1995
20 posts
Nomad

I agree.That would be disgracful for legend of zelda becaus the game is great

Showing 1-12 of 12