CommanderDude7

4,753 posts

I hate how pets dont regenerate health they die all the time on me :(

Posted Jun 21, '10 at 1:44pm

Falcon4415

Falcon4415

135 posts

how do u hatch a egg

Actually, as the game counts the time taken for the egg to hatch taking into consideration only your PC's internal clock, you can trick the game: put an egg in the hatchery, leave the town, set you clock x minutes forward, get your pet and put your clock back in time.

Posted Jun 22, '10 at 4:53am

Amitkevincloskey

Amitkevincloskey

290 posts

I had already found this trick. Here is the link : -
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5584640/castaway-tips-tricks/page/4

I chose a stupid beetle as my pet in forest and allowed it to be killed by scorpion. The forest and subsequent levels are not pet friendly. Pets don't have much defense ad moreover, two antidotes are required instead of one. So, I killed my pet and completed the game alone after that. And, one thing I did not use antidote much because it was useless. If you use antidote once, another snake/scorpion will bite you. I just went on to kill all of them and by the time, I killed them, the poison would have become ineffective.

Posted Jun 23, '10 at 2:07pm

NinjaBeast

NinjaBeast

4 posts

Now is there anyway to beat castaway? Like I am lvl 64 and i have like everything but i am still clueless to if this game has an ending. i have 2 more quests to complete. I will see if this works but if it doesnt can someone tell if there is and ending and if there is how do i beat it. Thanks alot!

Posted Jun 23, '10 at 4:47pm

LordMithos

LordMithos

38 posts

Are you really lvl 64? Because near the end you should be around level 30... I got to lvl 32 or something and completed all quests, got the strongest beast as pet. I think it's a great game, quite addictive, and I hope to see a sequel...

Posted Jun 23, '10 at 6:28pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

4,753 posts

any strategies involving pets? I can never keep them alive...:(
>[:)]<

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 2:29am

Icetombone

Icetombone

2 posts

im not sure if this ones been said. but if u r training in a place and u killed all the monsters and r waiting for them 2 respawn go out of the area and go back in and ther u go! theyre back!

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 5:35am

Amitkevincloskey

Amitkevincloskey

290 posts

I always use this strategy. But, some monster are really powerful and you can't easily kill all of them together.

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 12:51pm

LordMithos

LordMithos

38 posts

Best strategy to keep the pets alive is to train new pets with easy enemies, and commanding them back so they can't get hurt but still get experience... Then once they are about as high as the monsters you're facing, you can let them fight with you...

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 1:12pm

NinjaBeast

NinjaBeast

4 posts

[i]Alright so i am lvl 75 and have done every quest and have a fire elemental and ogre lord as a pet. Now is there any ending to this game or what?

Reply to Castaway tips & tricks

You must be logged in to post a reply!