NinjaBeast

NinjaBeast

4 posts

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/mrlife963/Picture2.png

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 1:21pm

wattywahwah

wattywahwah

2 posts

Level up new pets quickly by "stopping" your pet while your character fights high level enemies. Your pet will earn as much EXP as your character does.

Pets hatch at half the level they appear in the wild.

Save your shards, you never know when you might need a large amount at one time.

Your first pet is the only one of that species that exists, so be kind to it.

Pets found in later stages will have better stats as they level up than pets you capture early in the game.

Sometimes a lower level elemental weapon will work better than a higher level non-elemental weapon.

Remember that some equipment will give you bonuses to certain attacks.

You won't get too far without the aid of a pet fighting by your side, so make sure you keep your hatchery full.

Some pets have special attacks and abilities. Keep this in mind when you decide on the pet you want to take to the end.

Always have some pet food handy, as they will not regenerate health like your character does.

Inn prices increase as your character's level increases.

Stronger attacks have longer cool down times.

The sneak ability comes in handy when escaping near death situations, but keep in mind your pet will still be visible by enemies.

If the enemy looks like it would poison you, it probably will. Keep antidotes on you at all times.

Your inventory can fill up quickly, so be sure to visit the general store or blacksmith to sell your leftovers in between quests.

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 2:50pm

Jollsan

Jollsan

1 post

When low of hp.... go to the first world and just stand there for an hour or two :)

meanwhile.... watch a movie or play another game ;)

Posted Jun 25, '10 at 2:56am

LordMithos

LordMithos

38 posts

Or... Use the inn? I mean it's only like 10g for every level, and that's not alot of money, because you can get that in 2 min fighting :P

Posted Jun 27, '10 at 2:51pm

pocketdare

pocketdare

1 post

I've posted six seperate videos to youtube that shows how to get to the generator in each of the six areas of Castaway. Try searching for "Pocketdare Castaway" and you should find them all. Hope they help!

Also, a few notes that may help out:

First, pets are absolutely worthless. You'll spend far too much time healing them.

Second, beetles are great training because they're non-aggressive. Attack, build up experience, then do something else for a bit while your player heals himself if you'd prefer not to spend money to heal in town.

Third, In tough areas full of aggressive monsters, don't immediately pick up the drops. Monsters cannot get past the drops allowing you to heal for as long as you'd like and pick attack them with distance spells from the safety of hiding.

Finally, spend lots of time with the lava elementals in Magma Crater. Their flame spell GIVES you hitpoints ! (game glitch)

Posted Jun 27, '10 at 9:08pm

NinjaBeast

NinjaBeast

4 posts

Alright so i have posted on here before saying i am lvl 75 and i showed a picture of it so still my question is "is there any ending to this game?"
Some people ask me how do i lvl up so fast. My trick is to train on the low lvl monsters on castaway beach til you r lvl 40 or 50 and then go one hit some monsters till you are my lvl and keep doing this till you get to a high lvl where you can eventually one hit Ogre lords and lava elementals and it will all go up hill from there!

Posted Jun 28, '10 at 12:09pm

Seriousgamenerd

Seriousgamenerd

1 post

[url=http//armorgames.com/play/5885/castaway]

Posted Jun 29, '10 at 3:39pm

sifon34

sifon34

4 posts

I have made it to the marshes in castaway and i have found out that there is another item for your pet to eat it is called [Islands Fruit]
it heals fruit and ive only managed to get this item from a        [Black Beetle]

Posted Jun 29, '10 at 3:51pm

sifon34

sifon34

4 posts

I find some rare eggs like wild scorpion,swamp mutant,black beetles ect. But when i hatch them there not really no use and a waste of time because you have to go back so you can level your pet up and by the time your pet is like 5-8 you would only gain 1 level and i havent got a pet i just hatch them

Posted Jun 29, '10 at 7:54pm

llooukko

llooukko

7 posts

:o

Reply to Castaway tips & tricks

You must be logged in to post a reply!