Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway tips & tricks

Posted Jul 18, '10 at 11:42pm

Amitkevincloskey

Amitkevincloskey

290 posts

I did not fail. I reached a level above 30 and kept on playing alone. It was fun alone. We have to take care of pets. Moreover, foods for pets fill up the inventory quickly.

Posted Jul 19, '10 at 11:45pm

klt332

klt332

12 posts

sooo nvm!!

Posted Jul 20, '10 at 9:19am

hardcore

hardcore

181 posts

Note: Do not switch out your eye-guy for a beetle. beetles are not as good as he. Maybe sand snakes though, I haven't gotten an egg for one of those little devils.

Uhh,I'd like 2 swap mine for a sand beetle;Those will Probaly poison it then it will just die -.-'

Posted Jul 21, '10 at 9:06pm

wattywahwah

wattywahwah

2 posts

there is an end to the game (i think) there is a well with a door in castaway beach (go ene) i just dont know how to open it. (if anyone knows how PLEASE TELL ME

Posted Jul 23, '10 at 2:08pm

basbasbas

basbasbas

5 posts

you mean the pet snakes?
yes they have poisen

Posted Jul 24, '10 at 11:08am

JunioBr

JunioBr

9 posts

is best to keep the first pet or should I trade for a pet poison?

Posted Jul 26, '10 at 2:02am

879m

879m

12 posts

the well isnt a well, its just a tiny lake. also, the door is just a piece of stone that looks like a door. the door is useless because you can walk around to the sides and stand next to the water.

Posted Aug 2, '10 at 12:44am

staraptor007

staraptor007

1 post

ok, for all you people out there who cant find the sand generator. i bet that i can help you! ok first:
1)go to castaway beach
2)go east
3)go north
4)go north
5)go all the way up then go east
6)go down then right then up
7)look out there is a scorpion!!!!! kill it!!!!!
8)there you go step on

i hope i helped you people

Posted Aug 2, '10 at 3:04pm

klt332

klt332

12 posts

hey staraptor007. please add me i want to talk to you.

Posted Aug 10, '10 at 8:00am

sifon34

sifon34

4 posts

At the start of the game after you exit out of the town by saving them from the beetles fight the beetles till you are 4-5 then try on the snakes untill you are 5-10 then go to the last bit and theres a scorpion near the generator kill that till you are atleast level 12 and finish the quests [Return to the town for healing and medicine you can complete some of the quests for the rewards during this sequence]Its only a quicker way of clearing the beach.

Reply to Castaway tips & tricks

You must be logged in to post a reply!