Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway tips & tricks

Posted May 24, '10 at 11:38pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,814 posts

Do the captive snakes have a poison effect?

Posted May 25, '10 at 12:31am

Dazpiece

Dazpiece

56 posts

Yeah if you raise a pet snake it has a chance to cause a poison effect, even on other snakes. =D

Posted May 25, '10 at 12:43am

djkidd

djkidd

1 post

the main green pet is probably the strongest you'll have. i went for only armor items, save your shards especially red in the beginning. you will get a quest to trade in red shards for a pretty decent fire sword and later ice shards for an ice blade. most quest aren't worth wasting too much time over unless they give you items or skills or you're unlocking new stages. leveling and gold is important. once you're strong enough you can go back to previous stages and blast through quest like nothing cuz you're strong enough. so far im at glacier ridge

Posted May 25, '10 at 12:00pm

sosa12345

sosa12345

1 post

How do you move on past the beach? I did all the quests, including the sand generator, but I dont know how to move on. My map only allows me to go on the beach...

Posted May 25, '10 at 1:02pm

Temeraire345

Temeraire345

38 posts

the main green pet is probably the strongest you'll have.

I got one of the scorpians and when my scorpian and green thing were on the same level, the scorpian had way more exp. Also, the scorpian can inflict poison.
Maybe the green thing gets better later on but i think most of the pets follow a straight line in stat increase.

Posted May 25, '10 at 4:22pm

bloodwolf

bloodwolf

45 posts

Not worth the time to really play this game got past the Jungle and its just the same old same old over and over again. Game needs balance badly.

Posted May 25, '10 at 5:01pm

EthanFitz

EthanFitz

11 posts

-save your money, don't spend your money on items that heal you (unless you are going into a place with people above your level)

-remember to save every once in a while, or what I do, every level

-at the start, once you have enough money buy the first sword in the Blacksmith's Shop

Posted May 25, '10 at 7:35pm

Astros

Astros

1 post

If when you level up you find your stats are lowered simply save your game and refresh the browser reload and you will find your stats have gone upwhere they should be!

Best pets are the ones with effects, such as the ice elemental which freezes enemies or the Ogres which stun enemies! Dont bother with poison pets the damage barely worths it.

Get an Ogre Lord egg for the fun of it at level 30 he has over 2000 HP!

Posted May 25, '10 at 8:09pm

Damnevil

Damnevil

77 posts

You can do double strikes if you have Slash(or other abilities).

To do so, first select the enermy you want to strike from a far. Then click him(or her) again, this will make your character walk up to them automaticly. When you are about 4 grids away from them, click on slash(or other abilities that you have) like crazy until your character reach the target enermy.

The bad thing about this move is there is a chance that you can miss the first strike and hit them with the second, hit the first and miss the second or misses both! But most of the time you can kill the enermy that need more than one hit to kill in one go.

Posted May 25, '10 at 9:52pm

Damnevil

Damnevil

77 posts

I know I should not post that... sorry! Everybody probably knows how to do that already.

Reply to Castaway tips & tricks

You must be logged in to post a reply!