Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway tips & tricks

Posted May 27, '10 at 12:38pm

Phil223344

Phil223344

1 post

I recommend that before going for a generator, put a very low level egg in the pet incubator. Then level up so that monsters barely hit you (buy armor!) and when you think you are ready buy 1 castaway feather and equipt your terribly low leveled pet rather than your good one. Now go for the generator, and immediately your pet will die. But you will be going for speed so now you dont have to worry about a pet dying that you care about. Once you finally get to the generator, just use the castaway feather and you've done it!

Posted May 27, '10 at 1:07pm

Kherti

Kherti

6 posts

I can't get to the grass generator ... i have the quest but i can't pass the vegetation. Is there a trick or is it just a bug?

Posted May 27, '10 at 2:53pm

Fluid

Fluid

58 posts

I can't get to the grass generator ... i have the quest but i can't pass the vegetation. Is there a trick or is it just a bug?

There is a certain path through the vegetation, sort of like a little maze. Can't remember any specifics, but it's no bug.

Posted May 27, '10 at 4:43pm

EthanFitz

EthanFitz

11 posts

Does your egg still hatch when you're not in-game?

Posted May 27, '10 at 5:43pm

Fluid

Fluid

58 posts

Does your egg still hatch when you're not in-game?

It will hatch, but it will stay in your hatchery till you give it a name.

Also, has anyone noticed having their health raise over the limit when fighting fire elementals? I got over 1300 HP, and my heart began to go "empty" from the bottom instead of the top. Also, it feels like the 10% freeze chance with the Ice Sword also applies to your Ice Scorpion freeze effect if you have him as a pet. Not sure if this is true, but this way I once got 2 instant kills in a row by my pet

Posted May 27, '10 at 6:47pm

Damnevil

Damnevil

77 posts

Posted May 27, '10 at 10:08pm

IgnoreMe

IgnoreMe

185 posts

Hey, is there anyway to get more things quickly? I spent like 2-3 hours just try to get sand beetle shell.

Posted May 27, '10 at 10:39pm

IgnoreMe

IgnoreMe

185 posts

And how to fight the scorpion when trying to get to the 1st generator??
I kept on dying and dying and dying. I'm getting tired of it.

Posted May 28, '10 at 2:43am

Amitkevincloskey

Amitkevincloskey

290 posts

I found a way of hatching eggs in a matter of seconds. I found out that it works according to time in our computer. I put a grass beetle egg in hatchery and increased time in my computer by fifty minutes. I opened hatchery again and the egg had hatched!

Posted May 28, '10 at 6:44pm

cybereden

cybereden

1 post

What's the best pet? I have an Ice Elemental right now, it freezes which is pretty good but is there anything better? Should I get the Ice Scorpion or something?

Reply to Castaway tips & tricks

You must be logged in to post a reply!