Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway tips & tricks

Posted May 28, '10 at 7:16pm

Fluid

Fluid

57 posts

The Ice Scorpion does instant kill when he freezes an enemy. I've found it very useful.

Posted May 29, '10 at 1:24am

IgnoreMe

IgnoreMe

167 posts

Well, ignore my last 2 post. I now am trying to find the grass generator and hell it is hard.

Posted May 29, '10 at 1:35am

Amitkevincloskey

Amitkevincloskey

264 posts

I am now trying to increase my level so that I can kill sand-snake in one blow. I am currently on level 10.

Posted May 29, '10 at 7:12pm

OrientTiger

OrientTiger

46 posts

it would be great if the pets could evolve, and the ways should be marked, cause sometimes you dont know where is the way

Posted May 30, '10 at 7:10am

IgnoreMe

IgnoreMe

167 posts

I am now trying to increase my level so that I can kill sand-snake in one blow. I am currently on level 10.

You wanna kill the sand snake in one blow? Dude I could do that when i was lvl8

Posted May 30, '10 at 1:15pm

bokay

bokay

1 post

Sorry, but where the heck is the stick?  I would assume it would be in the second area of the beginning but cant locate it

Posted May 30, '10 at 5:51pm

Falcon4415

Falcon4415

130 posts

The stick is just in the beginning of the game, as it's part of the quest you should have it. Look at your inventory just in case.
Anyway, if you want to survive you should switch to a falchion ASAP.
Hope this helps.

Posted May 31, '10 at 3:42am

cactorsrose

cactorsrose

18 posts

im on the beach but i cant find back to the village. HELP!

Posted May 31, '10 at 7:21am

verbatim

verbatim

2 posts

I dont know :D

thank you for hints and tips

Posted May 31, '10 at 11:39pm

Nicegamer

Nicegamer

66 posts

I am in swamps. I realized that it was difficult to keep a pet in grasslands because it got hurt quite often and moreover two antidotes had to be used instead of one. So, I choose a sand beetle as pet and allowed it to be killed. Now, I can go wherever I want to. I helped the most in forest. It saved me a lot of antidotes and I could sell the berries and fruits for a fortune.

Reply to Castaway tips & tricks

You must be logged in to post a reply!