ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway tips & tricks

164 161559
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

Post any Castatway tips and tricks here. For example, one area I've been having a lot of trouble with is finding the sand generator. Either I've found it and it refuses to work, or I haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where the sand generator is and where to stand to get it to work?

• 164 Replies
snakeseong
snakeseong
8 posts
Nomad

can someone post some more tips here?

Chowda
Chowda
3 posts
Nomad

Still stuck on the 2nd map on my way to the jungle generator. Can anyone help me?!?!

DrewDaltonBrown
DrewDaltonBrown
24 posts
Nomad

Still stuck on the 2nd map on my way to the jungle generator. Can anyone help me?!?!

THERE ARE 2 SECOND MAPS IN THE JUNGLE
just head right, and youll find it.
Darriono
Darriono
7 posts
Blacksmith

Yes The Captive Snakes can poison. But they will not run after any enemy they detect.

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

one of the best attacks is backstab you can easily kill every monster in non agro teretories with that while recovering hp.

just select your enemy and walk behind it and use it you will do double damage and stun, you can still do critical hits. Also theres a glitch that when you attack your enemy fast enough after the backstab you will stil hit double like as if you were doing another backstab. If you're in a teretory with agressive beasts you can always use it as an extra attack in the same time.

another great combo is shield slam+slash if you're fast enough you can do 2 more attacks after and kill almost everything.

Spiritman
Spiritman
2 posts
Nomad

Where do i find a ogre lord ive looked everywhere and cant find it or mabye its just a glitch

1,855 posts
Nomad

This game's really hard, because it makes you completely start over every single time you die. I would say to be very cautious, and go back to the town as much as you can.

superpuffguy
superpuffguy
5 posts
Nomad

how do u hatch a egg

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

in the town the shop in bottom then you have to wait a couple minutes (20min+)

Tahunova
Tahunova
4 posts
Nomad

I finished every quest, my guy is lvl 35 with the best equipment, my ogre lord is lvl 19 (u find them on the same map as the fire generator), and i ended up with 64k hp from the fire elemental glitch. But for some reason I have no more quests to do and nothing has happened, my game hasnt had the thank you for your help ending. Anyone had this happen?

edu_zanoni
edu_zanoni
10 posts
Nomad

What is the best pet?

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

the green one untill you get to the frost map but at that point trainin a new pet is realy hard.

superpuffguy
superpuffguy
5 posts
Nomad

thanks stan4life

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I hate how pets dont regenerate health they die all the time on me

Falcon4415
Falcon4415
130 posts
Shepherd

how do u hatch a egg

Actually, as the game counts the time taken for the egg to hatch taking into consideration only your PC's internal clock, you can trick the game: put an egg in the hatchery, leave the town, set you clock x minutes forward, get your pet and put your clock back in time.
Showing 76-90 of 164