ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway tips & tricks

164 161284
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

Post any Castatway tips and tricks here. For example, one area I've been having a lot of trouble with is finding the sand generator. Either I've found it and it refuses to work, or I haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where the sand generator is and where to stand to get it to work?

• 164 Replies
klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

cause runescpae is a awsome game and does not have a ending and also but has a good quests over like 100 quests! more than that many qeust! more than stupid castaway!! and ruenscape has a bit more action than castaway! and alsoonce you beatevery quest in rs you willbe able to do anything! in runescape! and also that means its better

evil9k
evil9k
2 posts
Nomad

how to level up quickly

tamine
tamine
1 posts
Nomad

yes poison snakes have effect even in captivity but its not really useful because when you finish castaway beach you will have even better monster an you will have to release it to have even better monsters as scorpions and grass beetles.

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

*little cheat*
If you surrounded by 2 or more nemies:double click on one of them,the double click on the other and repeate it
result=speed attacks with high chance to kill every enemy

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

The guy above thinks the number of quests make up a game?

Quests are time wasting choirs...They are BORING to do...

VampiresDoNotSparkle
VampiresDoNotSparkle
1 posts
Nomad

I cannot find a way to get back to the village after the first quest. How do you get off the beach and back to the village?

PokemonNicolas
PokemonNicolas
13 posts
Nomad

I need a walkthrough not tips.

jiaxunjason1
jiaxunjason1
18 posts
Nomad

i wanna go solo on a place because all monsters that area has a higher level than my pet but not me.but it seems like if i has atleast one pet,i have to bring one.but i don't want to set it free either since i worked so hard to train it and it would be very hard and annoying to train another one.what should i do

PokemonNicolas
PokemonNicolas
13 posts
Nomad

I have a tip. If you are in a place with non-aggressive enemies and
aggressive enemies and low on health hide behind something.Aggressive
enemies won't see you so you can heal.

th9367
th9367
7 posts
Nomad

I got all the way to glacier ridge and im lvl 21. I think that you should try to save up most of your money for armor and swords.

charm167
charm167
1 posts
Nomad

Getting rass beetle shells takes forever!! how can you get them in a shorter time?

niztlipot
niztlipot
8 posts
Nomad

hi i just got the blood of lapetus i dont know where to go now, anybody knows???????????

Slay3r237
Slay3r237
2 posts
Nomad

can some one please tell me how to hatch a monster egg?

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

@niztilpot- you have to go o the gate of impetus along the eastern shore.
@slay3r237- You must go to astraea's bastion and give it to one of the sigil shopkeeper. it will bring up a menu with the add egg button.

Lukadragon
Lukadragon
1 posts
Shepherd

how to hatch eggs?

Showing 136-150 of 164