ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway tips & tricks

164 161289
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

Post any Castatway tips and tricks here. For example, one area I've been having a lot of trouble with is finding the sand generator. Either I've found it and it refuses to work, or I haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where the sand generator is and where to stand to get it to work?

• 164 Replies
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I had already found this trick. Here is the link : -
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5584640/castaway-tips-tricks/page/4

I chose a stupid beetle as my pet in forest and allowed it to be killed by scorpion. The forest and subsequent levels are not pet friendly. Pets don't have much defense ad moreover, two antidotes are required instead of one. So, I killed my pet and completed the game alone after that. And, one thing I did not use antidote much because it was useless. If you use antidote once, another snake/scorpion will bite you. I just went on to kill all of them and by the time, I killed them, the poison would have become ineffective.

NinjaBeast
NinjaBeast
4 posts
Nomad

Now is there anyway to beat castaway? Like I am lvl 64 and i have like everything but i am still clueless to if this game has an ending. i have 2 more quests to complete. I will see if this works but if it doesnt can someone tell if there is and ending and if there is how do i beat it. Thanks alot!

LordMithos
LordMithos
33 posts
Nomad

Are you really lvl 64? Because near the end you should be around level 30... I got to lvl 32 or something and completed all quests, got the strongest beast as pet. I think it's a great game, quite addictive, and I hope to see a sequel...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

any strategies involving pets? I can never keep them alive...
>[]<

Icetombone
Icetombone
2 posts
Nomad

im not sure if this ones been said. but if u r training in a place and u killed all the monsters and r waiting for them 2 respawn go out of the area and go back in and ther u go! theyre back!

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I always use this strategy. But, some monster are really powerful and you can't easily kill all of them together.

LordMithos
LordMithos
33 posts
Nomad

Best strategy to keep the pets alive is to train new pets with easy enemies, and commanding them back so they can't get hurt but still get experience... Then once they are about as high as the monsters you're facing, you can let them fight with you...

NinjaBeast
NinjaBeast
4 posts
Nomad

[i]Alright so i am lvl 75 and have done every quest and have a fire elemental and ogre lord as a pet. Now is there any ending to this game or what?

NinjaBeast
NinjaBeast
4 posts
Nomad

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/mrlife963/Picture2.png

wattywahwah
wattywahwah
2 posts
Nomad

Level up new pets quickly by "stopping" your pet while your character fights high level enemies. Your pet will earn as much EXP as your character does.

Pets hatch at half the level they appear in the wild.

Save your shards, you never know when you might need a large amount at one time.

Your first pet is the only one of that species that exists, so be kind to it.

Pets found in later stages will have better stats as they level up than pets you capture early in the game.

Sometimes a lower level elemental weapon will work better than a higher level non-elemental weapon.

Remember that some equipment will give you bonuses to certain attacks.

You won't get too far without the aid of a pet fighting by your side, so make sure you keep your hatchery full.

Some pets have special attacks and abilities. Keep this in mind when you decide on the pet you want to take to the end.

Always have some pet food handy, as they will not regenerate health like your character does.

Inn prices increase as your character's level increases.

Stronger attacks have longer cool down times.

The sneak ability comes in handy when escaping near death situations, but keep in mind your pet will still be visible by enemies.

If the enemy looks like it would poison you, it probably will. Keep antidotes on you at all times.

Your inventory can fill up quickly, so be sure to visit the general store or blacksmith to sell your leftovers in between quests.

Jollsan
Jollsan
1 posts
Nomad

When low of hp.... go to the first world and just stand there for an hour or two

meanwhile.... watch a movie or play another game

LordMithos
LordMithos
33 posts
Nomad

Or... Use the inn? I mean it's only like 10g for every level, and that's not alot of money, because you can get that in 2 min fighting :P

pocketdare
pocketdare
1 posts
Nomad

I've posted six seperate videos to youtube that shows how to get to the generator in each of the six areas of Castaway. Try searching for "Pocketdare Castaway" and you should find them all. Hope they help!

Also, a few notes that may help out:

First, pets are absolutely worthless. You'll spend far too much time healing them.

Second, beetles are great training because they're non-aggressive. Attack, build up experience, then do something else for a bit while your player heals himself if you'd prefer not to spend money to heal in town.

Third, In tough areas full of aggressive monsters, don't immediately pick up the drops. Monsters cannot get past the drops allowing you to heal for as long as you'd like and pick attack them with distance spells from the safety of hiding.

Finally, spend lots of time with the lava elementals in Magma Crater. Their flame spell GIVES you hitpoints ! (game glitch)

NinjaBeast
NinjaBeast
4 posts
Nomad

Alright so i have posted on here before saying i am lvl 75 and i showed a picture of it so still my question is "is there any ending to this game?"
Some people ask me how do i lvl up so fast. My trick is to train on the low lvl monsters on castaway beach til you r lvl 40 or 50 and then go one hit some monsters till you are my lvl and keep doing this till you get to a high lvl where you can eventually one hit Ogre lords and lava elementals and it will all go up hill from there!

Seriousgamenerd
Seriousgamenerd
1 posts
Nomad

[url=http//armorgames.com/play/5885/castaway]

Showing 91-105 of 164