ForumsSupport ForumChange name of "Art & Music" Forum

3 2564
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

This is just my personal opinion, but the art & music forum should be changed to something like "artist's place". I'm not good with titles, but something like that. Music IS art, and therefore would belong there.
Also, we REALLY need a dedicated mod on that forum, at least until people stop posting stupid crap that doesn't belong there. The great locking was a good start, but people didn't pay any mind to it and the idiocy continues. The name change would help, no more "favorit bandz" threads. Then we'd just need to stop people from posting game screenshot threads and google image threads.

• 3 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I actualy agree. Actualy if you saw all teh locked threads you would notice that they did help a lot. Many more members are more active in pointing people to the right section now.

I think that a name change would not be a bad idea for this section.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Eh... I thought they read this forum, didn't know I had to e-mail them. I DUN LIKE TO E-MAIL PEOPLE. I usually reserve it for when I have something of grave importance to say, or when it involves me getting money.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

^lol
Well, I would think that the name change would help alot. If I read the name it says "Art and Music" If I didn't read the sticky, I would post something about my fav band or something. IF the name was changed to, oh say "Original Music and Art" I would think, "oh this is not where to put a thread on my fav band!" This is just what I would think.

Showing 1-3 of 3