ForumsGamesFree Rider 3?

10 3274
dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

Who thinks free rider 3 should be made? Pete could put in loads of methods of transport such as;
Walking with mountain climbing equipment, a skateboard, a car, a jet, a motorbike, a ufo, a rocket, a horse and a train. it could have more backgrounds (like space) and bring back the 3d road thing, and be able to draw train tracks for the train. i hope you like my ideas and if you know Pete tell him about this!

• 10 Replies
thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

yeah, i would like to see a free rider 3 made, but they should have more kinds of track, and i wish there were less glitches.. its kinda hard to make good autos when it messes up from the glitches...

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

OF COURSE it should be made, they should fix downloading maps, and make new vehicles

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

it would take a long time to do, and who knows? maybe hes already doing it! if he doesnt do it by.... august then ill try make it myself

TJP95
TJP95
7 posts
Nomad

Definately make it, just with new vehicles, obstacles and maybe a database to look through for other maps

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

new vehicles yep, obstacles we can already draw and a database just look through comments

Buzzel
Buzzel
3 posts
Nomad

would be cool

sexybeast
sexybeast
20 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it should, and probably will, be done. There should be pre made things such as a half pipe, Normal kicker, boxes, and, of course, a MEGA RAMP!

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

Yep definately should be made would be cool.

domminatertakeover
domminatertakeover
18 posts
Nomad

free rider games rock man

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

that will b awsome!

Showing 1-10 of 10