ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Hair Fail :(

12 6184
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Well I had a hair fail sorta. Like in the sides , so then , I decided to shave the sides completely but it didn't look good because the middle was long. Then , I went to the hairstylist to cut my hair. He shaved almost everything but the middle was still short but not bald.
My hair is too short now so I can't do my ASIAN hair anymore , do you guys know how would I make my hair grow faster please ?
I put allot of water and shampoo now.

• 12 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

putting too much shampoo is bad

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

There are shampoos out there that can increase hair growth. Also, =)) can you post a pic of your hairdo? just curious to see it =)))))

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

What's wrong with short hair? Needs less maintenance, easier to clean, keeps you cool in the summer. I love that I have mine shorter than some gyrenes.
(rogaine has some funny effects, be wary if you decide to use it.)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

i like short hair but mine is long, just make it spiky cool

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Legend_Beast : Yea it's bad but it could make your hair grow faster. And naaw , I don't look good with spiky hair.

Miguelin: ooh , well I wouldn't post it here , you got facebook or msn so I could send it to you there ? And Thanks , I'll try to find faster hair growth shampoos.

pHacon : Well the problem is that I can't do asian hair with short hair.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Hang upside down for long portions of the day. Gravity will help pull the hair out of your scalp. Also, you will probably grow several feet.

Or, if Playdough as taught me anything, pushing on your feet should work.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad
1,855 posts
Nomad

aknerd, I think you're being sarcastic on the feet part lol. I would get an ugly wig, take a picture, and embarrass myself! Anyone up for my awesome idea? huh? huh? anyone?

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I advise you to live with it if those shampoos don't work. Be patient.

Oh and aknerd, sarcasm doesn't really help.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Revived by spam - locked

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

@HahiHa IT WAS NOT LOCKED! LOCK FAIL!!!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind