ForumsGamesWarlords!

47 8395
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

For those that don't know about this game, it's a new game currently on the homepage, and it's really good. Since there's no topic on this I thought I would just make one. Here, you can just talk about the game and share strategy's and other stuff. So, have any of you guys beat the entire game yet? If so, please post a screenshot to prove it too. It gets really hard when you only have about 5 more territories to take over.

• 47 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

What! No post for the entire day! I thought that this was a good game. I guess it wasn't. Well, I guess I'll be the only one posting a screenshot when I finish the game haha.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Hey nick! I love the game, and I am working on trying to beat it. I like getting the long swordsman, and upgrading swordsmanship. I think it is pretty affective.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I like that game but I'm too busy to try and beat it. I probably wouldn't beat it if I tried anyway. It's really fun though and I like how easy it is to send the soldiers out.

cake89
cake89
10 posts
Nomad

Very good game and agreed the upgrading is pretty well done. I also like how certain soldiers are needed for certain fights. It was well put together and actually challenges the mind of a strategist thinker! Gave it a 9.5/10 for the fact it took 2 hours of my time and I didn't even think it was 30 minutes.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

dude i loved this game i got stuck when the difficulty was 57% so i just quit and tryed again with the men of the east i think... well the one with good swordsmanship, and i got the longsord ppl and they beast!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, I have reached my point for now, and I just feel like posting where I'm at right now. Also, if you're further then me, post you're picture, and I think I can't advance anymore because of the type of people I have. Do you think the Man of the West are any good? Also, which class is the best?

http://www.flak-games.com/agul/manwest.jpg

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

i couldm't even get enywhere near beating 2% difficulty, but i guess if it is apparently possible to not suck, i will try again. this is why i never give a game a rating on the first play.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yes! I have finally beat this game. I spent all day playing it and it has paid off. Here, take a look. Oh, and I have switched from those stupid Men of the West, because Undead is the best! Undead all the way!

http://www.flak-games.com/agul/finallybeat.jpg

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

im playing as the men of the west guess after hearing this ill play as the undead

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha, you should. Also, a big key to my succues was defiantly the fact that those reaper holding guys(forgot what they're called) already come with 3 upgrades so they load really fast, and I would just bring out so much of them, and since they're pretty strong and in groups they were almost unstoppable, haha.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I did the same nick, and took the undead. But the game is almost unbeatable if you don't attack the demons first, when they're the weakest...

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Oh, and I think the units you're talking about are halberdiers.

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

the games awesome but itll take way too long and ive got lots of other stuff to do

glaffor
glaffor
7 posts
Nomad

i like that game i gave it 9/10

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

lucas, this message was useless

Showing 1-15 of 47