ForumsGamesWiiWare

6 2097
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

As some people may know, Nintendo is starting up their new downloadable gameing channal called WiiWare next month. Just wondering what you think of the games currently announced. My favorites so far are Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.

• 6 Replies
gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

I just want brawl release it in england nintendo im not waiting untill september which is what my closest game store (convieniently called "game&quot is saying and then mario kart then i want FF my list is probably gonna get bigger later on this year

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

also they are releasing a defend your castle thing for wiiware as well.

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

wii's best market is in their sports games. those games are the only wii games that beat the x-box and playstation

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

well some sports games they make suck, like there Wiiware title "Major League Eating.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

i agree cloud660
some games do and they happen to be the games that older people get for their daughters or sons thinking the games are good (good i define as "for themselves&quot like pony and bowling (why wii sports is good enough) games and some other crud, nintendo has to stop the mass producing of c**p games and release decent more decent stuff i mean, who buys telly addicts apart from my mum she puts it in and hasnt played it since, she wont admit she wasted money

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

ff for me i just love the final fantasy games

Showing 1-6 of 6