ForumsSupport ForumSubmitting Games

10 3778
vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

You should get more points for submitting a game... I mean, thats the whole point of this website anyways... its called ArmorGames
Anyways... thats all I have to say

• 10 Replies
Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

That would seem like a good idea, but some great game producers would probably end up getting all the way to the top of the highscores list - CrazyMonkeyGames used to be way up there on the list, when the person in first place had like 2000 AP.

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

I guess that is true... But why would you get as much points for rating a game(well) as submitting one. The amount you get for games should be at least a little bit higher...

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Rating a Game = 2 Armor Points
Game Submissions = 20 Armor Points

You don't get at all the same amount of points for rating or submitting a game!!
Personally, I think 20Ap is enough, but I guess raising it to 25 as a merit would be ok.

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

I meant merit worthy comments- not just any comment... if i was unclear

alanvinas
alanvinas
21 posts
Nomad

but I submit a game a day ago and it doesnt appear in the game list or in my profile

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

Hm i don't know if you should get more points because there are alot of really bad games on aromrgames.
Would i would like to see is maybe 2 points for every good rating or something along the lines of that.

alanvinas
alanvinas
21 posts
Nomad

BUT I SUBMIT THE GAME BUT THE GAME DOESNT APPEAR IN MY SUBMITTED GAMES OR IN THE CATEGORY I CHOOSE FOR IT

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

Eh try to submit it again

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

"BUT I SUBMIT THE GAME BUT THE GAME DOESN'T APPEAR IN MY SUBMITTED GAMES OR IN THE CATEGORY I CHOOSE FOR IT" if you read the faqs, the games must be tested and played by admins before they will can be submitted.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

He is correct. Try contacting an admin and see why it wasn't accepted. You could then work off of that, and make a better one!

Showing 1-10 of 10