ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77340
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

A Moderator named Cenere in The Imaginarium saw 1337 smile and came over to him and said, "Why are you smiling?"
He had to come up with a reasonable answer, "My brother, 311, is getting married today. I must leave now to get to the wedding," he lied.
"Alright, go."

That part totally made Cenere look evil. xD
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

That part totally made Cenere look evil. xD

lol. Should I have done Strop? Or some other moderator. Cause I needed someone.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

It's just funny because Cenere is totally the least evil. xD

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Yeah I know. That is totally ironic. I just realized that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It's just funny because Cenere is totally the least evil. xD

It's the perfect disguise for conquering the world. No one suspects an attack from the good guy. ... I mean, yeah, I'm so boring and nice.

And due to a slip of whatever is holding me from not joining, I just sent in an entry...
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

At first I despised Cenere. But then he seemed pretty cool. I realized how stupid the whole thing over 201 was, and I didn't get all the facts, but wrongly accused Cenere of being evil. I just hope he doesn't see me as annoying as of now XD

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

At first I despised Cenere. But then he seemed pretty cool. I realized how stupid the whole thing over 201 was, and I didn't get all the facts, but wrongly accused Cenere of being evil. I just hope he doesn't see me as annoying as of now XD

Considering you were number... 6 or 7 that asked if he had been banned, and told me he had done nothing wrong, I might have come off a bit more angry than was necessary. But no, no hard feelings. I'm not that good at holding a grudge > >;
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Awesome
so who do you think is the most evil of mods?
I vote.... *@^^+!(
^thats code. XP

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Yay, I should be done with mine by tommorow.

You know what I just realized while reading introduction?

He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper
]

Lol, just noticed that.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

so who do you think is the most evil of mods?

Zoph, devoidless, or nemo. I'm leaning towards nemo. That guy just hates my guts.

Just a reminder, the deadline is friday, so make sure they're submitted to agsexplore@yahoo.com!
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

You know, after reading this, my entry really doesn't seem that bad...Anyway, I'm working on my entry, expect it around Tuesday. But if I can't get it in(I doubt this will happen, I'm just saying), please just count the one that I posted already. Thanks/ =P

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Nevermind. I just went ahead and wrote a new one right now. And I sent it in. So there's my entry. I'll post it whenever I'm allowed. =P.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So, dun-dun-duuun. Entry.

Thoad stared in awe at the magnificent ship. This was possibly one of the best ideas he had ever gotten, besides hiding in a tree and bash in zombie heads from there. This was going to be awesome. Absolutely and completely awesome and great and just perfect. He could feel it.
"Thoad, you have been spamming again."
He turned towards the moderator standing with a bunch of the fliers in one hand, and a stick for removing litter in the other.
"Oh, hi! Yeah, I am sorry, I forgot." He mumbled off in a little too rehearsed way. Cen simply stared at him over the top of his glasses with an expression that most likely meant "try again".
"I was recruiting!!"
"It's still spam, Thoad."
"Not that much?" He smiled as innocently as he could muster.
"Yeah, fine. So..." Cen moved his gaze to the ship. "You got a ship?"
"Isn't she beautiful?"
"How?"
"Well, you know, the paint is as fresh as it can be, and it's looking quit-"
"I meant 'how did you get it'.."
"Oh."
A smaller awkward pause followed, where they both looked up at the grand ship. Then Thoad broke the silence-
"Are you joining?"
Cen turned to him, wearing a stoneface. "I doubt it."
"It will be great! FOR AG!" Thoad cheered on.
Another pause in which Cen tried to stare Thoad down, and Thoad was trying to look as cheerful as possible. The battle had been won from the beginning, this was just a play for the masses.
"Well, you do need a moderator around." Cenere looked up at the ship again, looking a bit.. was it doubtful?
"We do?" Thoad looked at him quizzingly.
"If this is an expedition to gain land for ArmorLand, then you need a mod to make sure everyone follows the rules. Represent the country with honour." He drew forth a small book with the word 'Rules' printed on the front in rather boring Times New Roman letters.
"Oh." Thoad looked at the book for a moment, then turned on his heel. "I will ask Zoph, then!" He could hear the sound of leather surface meeting face. "Just joking! But you have to promise me one thing!" He walked back.
"And what is that, Thoadsy..."
"Smiiiiiileee!"

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

in rather boring Comic Sans letters

Fixed that for you >
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Fixed that for you >

I think you might be confusing the RULES-book, with the these-are-not-the-RULES-book, that, as you said, has the word "Rules" on the front page written in Comic Sans letter. This would explain a lot considering the entire WoM.
Showing 31-45 of 432