ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77339
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Lol, I love Tate (in a nonhomo way) that was hilarious.
Suoh: Hey Guys what's going o- oh...wow..
That was hilarious! I almost ****ed in my pants. O_O

Manwich FTW.

Anyway, I hope this won't be a gay drama because I'm not gay. If men are trying to hump me in the story later on I'm going to go suicide.

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Yea, I randomly found that site by clicking an ad! It's awesome, I watched all of Tate's anims, and man, THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh it has to have some consent, and it is PG-13.

Don't get your homophobia muscle pumped guys, it's unlikely to happen :P

But yes, the manwich was hilarious.

ON A SORTA-KINDA-ISH ONTOPIC NOTE,
I will have some art on standby soon, so you can actually get some visuals for the A.G.S. Explore!

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

So the deadline is this Friday right? Is that when the co-host will be decided?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

So the deadline is this Friday right? Is that when the co-host will be decided?

Yes, exactly.

I have nothing more to add.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

What? No girls allowed?! Psh. I compromised with Thoad I shall Email. Tadaaaaa. I'm re-doin my entry, adding more stuff in it lol.
Manwich... hilarious. XD
Anywaaayyyyyyyys. Yeah. Why would it be akward? O.o

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Anywaaayyyyyyyys. Yeah. Why would it be akward?

Here

or Here
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I sent my new entry thingie to you, AND THAT IS NOT FAIR.
Plus, I don't even like pink. I love lime green. And Sky Blue. And Black. And crimson Red. SO NUH!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Aw shizz I thought you were Thoad. I saw the icon, and thought "Thoad" sorry manny XD

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

My amazingly cool entry is complete!

It was five in the morning when the door of a little rustic house slowly creaked open, and a dark figure slid out. Tonight was a great night to go to the hill, build up his telescope and watch the stars, thought Ulimitedpower. It was Sunday, which meant everyone was either sleeping or out cold in some pub. Few lights or curious passerby would disturb the panda while he was at work. But he had to get out of the city unnoticed, or he'd get another long talk with the head of security about how skulking around the streets at night was unusual and suspicious. So, grasping the bag with his equipment tightly, Ulimitedpower tip-toed quietly through the sparsely lit boulevard, hoping he wouldn't run into a guard or worse, a yelping gnome (It happened before...).

It was just as Ulimitedpower was turning a corner that something wet slapped him in the face. "Ruddy hell!"he shouted, taken by surprise and shocked. "What's this noise I'm hearing outside of my door?" came a voice above him. "It's not giant panda on one of his night walks again, is it?" came a female voice from another window. "If he ever says he stepped on a screeching gnome again, I'll personally hire an ogre to step on him". Uh oh, thought the panda. This was not good. He'd better get away from the street before... "Well well well, look who we have here. If it isn't my personal buddy the nocturnal teddybear," came a voice from behind. Ulimitedpower turned his head to see bright light shining in his face, held by a hidden person who had a shield logo on his black shirt.

While Ulimitedpower was sitting in the lobby of the Court to have another sarcastic conversation with some erratic guy from security (for some reason the chief never actually came himself), he decided to look at the sopping piece of paper that had hit him. It took him a few minutes to read it, because the writer had such a bad handwriting, but eventually he made it out:

(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)

"If I ever see Thoad, I'm gonna stuff this wad of paper into his fat mouth. And tell him his jokes taste like that too," grumbled Ulimitedpower. "Hmmm, maybe I'll go to the address just to do that... But first I've gotta get out of this pot hole." With a groan, the giant panda closed his eyes and decided to nap until the discipline talk.

Like it?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

yes. I do like it. really cool!

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

I love lime green. And Sky Blue. And Black. And crimson Red.

Hey I like those too srsly! that's why I picked the armatar!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Snazzy lulz. I love those colors.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

And crimson Red

BLOOOOOOOOD

Like it?

Yes I do, very entertaining.

On a side note, no one every said anything about mine. It's on page three if you want to read it.
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

*Reads it* So you're going to be a gun-wielding Knight?

P.S.:Since your comments are closed, I'll ask you here. When do you plan on judging the Haiku contest?

Showing 76-90 of 432