ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77341
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I thought yours was cool Orion. Im still waiting on a reply for mine. XD and yea, when is the judging! ;_;

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

When do you plan on judging the Haiku contest?

Later. Sometime in the near future. (tomorrow more than likely)

So you're going to be a gun-wielding Knight?

Kinda, but not really sorta. It's mostly to feed into the persona I've got set up for Sir Stellus. The eccentricity.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'm tempted to do it today, but I'm still waiting for KR to put in his entry...

THen again, I think I'll just make it possum, since yah.

ATTENTION: There will not be judging today, as the eliminations don't come for a while, but the next round should be posted soon! Now after that, unless I get ALL the entries in before the due-date, the due-date will be each Wednesday.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

What....About....Mine..... I re did it and everything, and you still haven't replied! GEEZ.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

What....About....Mine..... I re did it and everything, and you still haven't replied! GEEZ.

Check yer e-mail.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I did right after I posted that.... kinda felt dumb... But I replied YOU BETTER READ IT NOW!!!! AND REPLY ASAP!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

MWAHAHAHAH! I got the Okay!

One day, when Moon Fairy was trying to write an update for her story while walking to The Forge's Arts and Writing Museum, She stumbled across one of her fellow writers, ThePossum. She was about to greet him, but he started getting a crazy expression on his face, and thought better not to. All of a sudden, she felt a cool breeze filled with such energy it sent chills down her spine. She looked around as the breeze was passing, and saw papers floating through the air. STUPID SPAM BUGS! Moon Fairy thought. I am going to have to report this!

But she saw a word that caught her eye scribbled on the paper, EXPLORE. Moon Fairy's curiousity got the best of her, and she picked up one of the papers.

Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See (?) on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your Sity!

See who?! She thought. Suddenly, she realized that this is what thepossum was so exited about. She ran after him, but stopped short when she saw the feared moderator Cenere, and his very strange ninja horse friend, Strop walking towards the Forge. Moon Fairy quickly ducked into the a Newbie Area, afraid that they might of found out about her multiple off topic conversations in almost every forum and come to confront her for spamming.

"MOON FAIRY!" Someone screamed behind her.

Moonfairy got freaked and went ninja on the mysterious person, throwing punches, and kicking in certain areas that would affect a man's ability of offspring if connected.

"Ow, ow, OW! Stop Moon!" Samy said.

"Erm, sammmmmyyyyyyy!", Moonfairy said, immediately drawing her arms back to her sides, "Didn't know it was you there! Sorry." She saw Samy step aside, and before her laid a gigantic buffet. Moon ran over and began to drool slightly. "Food..." she mumbled. But she saw something in Samy's hands, raising abover her head. It was a butterfly net. Moon Fairy easily jumped aside before Samy could catch her, grabbed a few pieces of bread from the buffet, and ran out of the Newbie's Place. Then ran smack dab into Cenere, and they both fell.

"Mother fudger that hurt!" Moon cursed while trying to get up. Cenere was still on the ground, eyes closed, not moving. OH SHIZZ! She thought. I killed Cenere! "Moon..?" mumbled Cenere as his eyes began to open.

"Erg, no no this is Samy!" Moon said quickly, mimicking Samy's voice. She saw Samy then running out of the Newbie's, and he spotted her. Moon looked at Strop, who saw the whole thing, flashed him a quick nervous smile, and ran to the Thoads filthy condo. As she neared his home, she saw one of her fellow AGians, Bueno, collapse.

Man my luck just sucks today... Moon Fairy thought to herself as she flew to the window. There she saw Bueno hand Thoad a slip of paper. Moon landed on the window, and fell face first onto Thoads floor. "MOTHER OF GOD THIS PLACE SMELLS!" She shreiked, immediately standing up. " I know right?" Bueano said, holding his nose.

"Smells just fine to me!" Thoad said stubbornly. "I came to see about the ship thingie ma bob ya got going on here! I want to join your crew. I need some inspiration for my stories, so you better let me on your crew Thoad, or else I will zap you with my awesome Lunar Powers!" Moon Fairy cried arubrubtly.

"Uh, you are a girl. Wouldn't it be akward for you to be on a crew with guys?" Bueno interjected.

"What is wrong with me being a girl? I'm sure I could handle more of a work load than most of you guys can. And frankly speaking, I don't want any of my guy friends to come back Manwich mode. That is disturbing on an extreme level." Moon said, shuddering at the thought of two guys together between two buns.

"Well, keep in mind that Possum will be there, along with Samy and Cenere. And Bueno, you're in too." Thoad said.

"Oh no, Cenere? AND Samy?" Moon Fairy said.

"Along with 1337, Orion, and Manny."

"I would still go, but if during the Voyage a few seem to be missing, it wasn't me alright?"

"Uh, why would they suddenly be missing...?" Thoad put his hand in his chin and thought. "Oh god, you don't intend to..." he made a humping motion, "With them, do you?!" Thoad knew that Cenere would catch on and didn't let MoonFairy respond, "Just don't do it, Cenere wants to keep it pg-13."
"But what could you possibly do for me on board? Or for the crew, I should say? You know, besides being a temptation for anything I just implied." Moon Fairy's mouth was hanging open for a while before she responded. "WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT YOU LITTLE PERV!! I meant be the superviser to make sure none of you guys do THAT with each other! I don't want my friends to come back gay! I wouldn't do THAT with my friends. I do not have or want any benifits from friendship with you guys. And for the missing part, I meant toss them over board should any of them make me mad... you sicko..."

"I could help out like any other guy can! Whatever needs to be done, I can complete. Just assign me a task, and I will complete it." Moon Fairy finished. "You are in I guess. Keep it clean alright? No one is to go 'missing' for a while." Thoad said with a grin. "I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!!!!!" Moon said, exasperated.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad: A perv since he sees little to no poon in his day to day AG life.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

XD i had no clue that is what it seemed like lol. So I labled you as the perv. When Is the Next update? I'm dying to know what happens next~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

XD i had no clue that is what it seemed like lol. So I labled you as the perv. When Is the Next update? I'm dying to know what happens next~

I just need to check out how many people are there and if I need to make a new guy to even out the entries.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Umm...am still working on getting my entry in...

Don't forget mee Thoady!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Umm...am still working on getting my entry in...

Can you at least tell me when your exams are over? I'm afraid you might not be able to hold the job, y'know?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

he epidimy (sp?) of stupidity

epitome.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Moon.

Your entry was hilarious. And weird at the same time, plus it was really perverted. I know your secrets Moon >

Well I wish the update was soon cause I'm most likely (I said most likely) not going to be here next week. I'll be at this camp with all my friends. I have a life you know!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Oh and just so you all know, my character looks sort of like this , except he has long hair covering his eyes.
It's my first time using this word link thing, so it might not work.

Showing 91-105 of 432