ForumsFlash Games

Frontier 2?

Posted Jun 22, '10 at 5:56pm

BlooodBath

BlooodBath

40 posts

this would be really cool.
i enjoyed the first one alot.
there could be a third clan. a newer city.
unique and different items that you can't buy.
make it into an RPG (with a loading code / exp level)

Posted Jun 23, '10 at 2:06am

pimpinpenguin

pimpinpenguin

50 posts

Something cool would be like different countries/areas controlled by certain clans, it which you could have missions to scout into enemy territory.

Posted Jun 23, '10 at 9:01am

coldplaya

coldplaya

311 posts

Whoa, I never thought of anything like that. But I love the ideas!

Posted Jun 23, '10 at 5:39pm

Zalatar

Zalatar

10 posts

That was a great game, end of story

Posted Jun 23, '10 at 5:53pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

2,408 posts

seemed similar to oregon trail and I didnt like how if you died had to start over. I died because mercenaries caught up to me in a vanguard twice! before I could get to a city.
>[:)]

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 8:43pm

iclark2

iclark2

2 posts

yes

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 8:44pm

iclark2

iclark2

2 posts

yes

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 8:59pm

Cydonia

Cydonia

6 posts

Man, frontier was epic. number 2 would be more so!

Posted Mar 17, '11 at 6:57pm

cypherneo

cypherneo

1 post

I would compare Frontier to the Tradewinds games, all of which I enjoyed and beat. I'm loving Frontier as well, and would love to see a Frontier 2 come out!

Basically the improvements that Frontier 2 would need could be summed up in one word: MORE!

MORE GUILDS!! I really liked how you could join various guilds in Frontier and run missions for them. Frontier currently has 2 guilds, the Buccaneers (piracy), and the Enforcers (policeman). I personally would like to see more missions from the current guilds, and maybe some new guilds - perhaps the Merchant Guild (get lots of gold to win), or a Thieves Guild.

MORE CITIES!! A bigger map would also be a great bonus. Currently there are 50 cities in Frontier (which is a little ironic since one of the achievements says to "Defeat 100 cities"). It would be nice if we could have up to 100 cities, or even more!

MORE WEAPONS!! Or perhaps weapons customization so that various weapons could hit beyond their base damage. Of course, if you could have unreal super weapons in the game, you also need...

MORE ENEMIES!! Different enemies! And maybe even a couple supervillians with unbelievable amounts of HP.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 8:32pm

tegan190

tegan190

614 posts

I think frontier 2 would be awesome if they added multiplayer, more mini quests, more guilds and more things to do

Reply to Frontier 2?

You must be logged in to post a reply!