Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Frontier 2?

Posted Sep 4, '11 at 9:17pm

psychoticpenguin

psychoticpenguin

2 posts

Does anyone else want to be able to level up and increase your stats?

Posted Sep 4, '11 at 11:56pm

bigfatkitty

bigfatkitty

857 posts

I DO!!!!!!!
That would be great.

Posted Oct 4, '11 at 9:37am

Ahellon

Ahellon

1 post

I would love to see the 2nd part but it will need improving like more weapons/armor, transport, products to sell/buy, multiplayer (optional), stats maybe even skills, exp level, unique items, more clans, new cities maybe even countries :O add oceans and seas maybe so that there will be a place which u can reach only with a help of a ship either urs or rented <- this all might be too much so try to make it as cool as possible yet not laggy cuz if a game has lot's awesomeness in it but a lot of lags and bugs it will have a low rate.

Posted Oct 8, '11 at 9:56pm

Lights_of_Sanity

Lights_of_Sanity

28 posts

It was an enjoyable game to play, the 2nd Frontier game was a bit better because of the new stuff they put into it.

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 5:35pm

kim346

kim346

41 posts

there should also be more people in your party, and when ever i play the game, my character's name is N/A

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 11:05pm

Gorillababy

Gorillababy

312 posts

Yes even though it was a buggy game, Twas buckets of fun! But did anyone really take full advantage of the trade system?

FUN FACT: some of the cities in Frontier are actually mods and developers in AG x3
(Tasselfoot, Chirst Condon a.k.a Conartist, Krin, and probably a bunch more)

Posted Mar 9, '12 at 5:20pm

reiniertje

reiniertje

1 post

Would be realy cool. they should add things like more enemies weapons and skills and more things like that. and better graphics and much bigger and online saving

Posted Apr 6, '12 at 10:11pm

Elexo

Elexo

1 post

does anyone knows if there actually will be a sequel?

Posted Apr 6, '12 at 11:20pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

Well the game is several years old, i doubt there will be a sequel. It's honestly my favorite game ever though, and I would be extremely happy if the DID make a sequel.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 9:44am

zmajosek

zmajosek

5 posts

That would be nice.all i have to say i mean,nothing else to say that hasn't been all ready said.

Reply to Frontier 2?

You must be logged in to post a reply!