ForumsGames[necro] Frontier 2?

54 38304
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Since everyone is talking about the upcoming games. I might as well add my opinion to a new game hopeful.

Frontier 2 would be really cool

http://armorgames.com/play/4480/frontier

That is the link to the real first game

• 54 Replies
Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Yes even though it was a buggy game, Twas buckets of fun! But did anyone really take full advantage of the trade system?

FUN FACT: some of the cities in Frontier are actually mods and developers in AG x3
(Tasselfoot, Chirst Condon a.k.a Conartist, Krin, and probably a bunch more)

reiniertje
reiniertje
1 posts
Nomad

Would be realy cool. they should add things like more enemies weapons and skills and more things like that. and better graphics and much bigger and online saving

Elexo
Elexo
1 posts
Nomad

does anyone knows if there actually will be a sequel?

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Well the game is several years old, i doubt there will be a sequel. It's honestly my favorite game ever though, and I would be extremely happy if the DID make a sequel.

zmajosek
zmajosek
5 posts
Nomad

That would be nice.all i have to say i mean,nothing else to say that hasn't been all ready said.

ninhlun99
ninhlun99
15 posts
Peasant

it a really cool game,but it kinda short and i LOVE fighting the Flying Dutch Man

SilencedScream
SilencedScream
1 posts
Nomad

Loved it, want another.
On one site, a comment about wanting a sequel has gotten over 2000 likes (I won't link, since it's likely an AG competitor).

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I liked Frontier, but the only thing I hated about it was the useless messages telling you what time it was in the game ("------3:00------&quot. That was a waste of memory.

Put in a simple clock for the sequel and then it'll be 100% good.

LoneWG
LoneWG
1 posts
Peasant

It says buccaneer easy and police hard. as the buccs a 2 day trip i encountered 10 mercs and 1 that killed me was in a boat.

danfer6
danfer6
2 posts
Jester

Excellent idea! Send the message onwards! You just gotta love that game

NaejOlol
NaejOlol
4 posts
Farmer

Frontier is my favorite game on the site...I'd love another one.

namj13
namj13
1 posts
Nomad

Frontier is a great game, I hope they make another.

Ares_God_of_War
Ares_God_of_War
1 posts
Shepherd

i would love a frontier 2 the first was awesome but too short. it has alot of things that could make it better

tantc18
tantc18
3 posts
Nomad

Dear Developers please develop a second version for Frontier, eg Frontier 2.

I feel that a longer gameplay with greater depth in storyline as well as the options for players to be say both a buccaneer and enforcer at the same time, eg stealth missions.

tantc18
tantc18
3 posts
Nomad

The weapons available in the game are highly simplistic, was hoping something with greater similarity to that of Feudalism 2

Showing 31-45 of 54