ForumsGames[necro] Frontier 2?

54 38317
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Since everyone is talking about the upcoming games. I might as well add my opinion to a new game hopeful.

Frontier 2 would be really cool

http://armorgames.com/play/4480/frontier

That is the link to the real first game

• 54 Replies
hunt8119dragon
hunt8119dragon
2 posts
Shepherd

Frontier 2 should make so that your own guild doesn't attack you, like if you are the Buccaneer Guildmaster and a Buccaneer attacks you and if your a high level Enforcer and other enforcers take it into their heart to search you for illegal cargo... Frontier 2 should fix that up.

digis10
digis10
1 posts
Nomad

frontier two would be so awesome it could have online and many more weapons and stuff and have a larger map

killmisty
killmisty
1 posts
Peasant

YES YES YES that would be super awesome

kevin_martinez
kevin_martinez
1 posts
Nomad

someone knows how my character in frontier would be healed????

tantc18
tantc18
3 posts
Nomad

Frontier 2 should have unique upgrades to the interface of the game as well as an in depth storyline to bring it to the next level. Currently it possesses outstanding objectives for players but with improvements on the game it would attract moregamers

TennesseeBoy
TennesseeBoy
20 posts
Farmer

I'm still waiting on this game. The current game is riddled with bugs for me and it has officially made the game unplayable. I have a quest and every time I leave the city, I get stopped by buccaneers and it doesn't give me any options at all. It says that buccaneers are trying to prevent me from delivering a package, and that's it, that's all that shows up on the screen. I can't flee, I can't fight, nothing. There are no options at all, and every time I go back into the game, the same thing happens. I ignored all the other bugs in this game, but now that it's unplayable for me, I really want Frontier 2 to happen.

wertyuiooo2
wertyuiooo2
4 posts
Farmer

Larger map would be a great idea with more cities that you can role.Furthermore more than two guides would also be perfect.In addision I thing that there must be more weapon and armor in the shop so you would be able to be better and better.Finally more different goods for sale would be also great

SunSidTDM
SunSidTDM
2 posts
Nomad

I really want Frontier 2 to be released too!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Don't revive threads older than a few months, especially if there is no good reason to it. This thread has been necro'd twice now, hence locked.

Showing 46-54 of 54