ForumsPopular Media[necro] eminem,good or bad rapper

174 49168
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

what do think about eminem good or bad rapper?

• 174 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

whites can rap for s**t no offfence,all they do is make a bunch of swear words that ryme to the song and call it rap! Atleast blacks,make sense when they rap!

I think it's the other way around... When I listen to Lil Wayne (only like 2 times in my whole life) I hear a bunch of swear words that don't make any sense at all. When I hear Eminem it actually makes sense.
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

Well im,not being racist but whites can rap for s**t no offfence,all they do is make a bunch of swear words that ryme to the song and call it rap! Atleast blacks,make sense when they rap!

thats probly because u dont lisin to eminem
eminems the best have u heard his song i thick it was "almost famous" he said "yall eminem backwards yall meniems thats funny"
snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Eminem is an excellent rapper ... he always has the balance of comedical satire and also serious issues

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Eminem, Street Sweepers, and Jay-Z are the only rappers I listen to.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Well im,not being racist but whites can rap for s**t no offfence,all they do is make a bunch of swear words that ryme to the song and call it rap! Atleast blacks,make sense when they rap!

You haven't heard a lot of todays rap and 90's have you? Black guys such as little wayne killed it.
aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Dude, Lil' Wayne is beast!! Eminem is better though. I love Eminem's new album Recovery. No Love is his best song.

TaiZhou
TaiZhou
85 posts
Nomad

Eminem is amazing the only time I listen to rap is when hes on or Lil Wayne and his new CD is great when Lil Wayne and Eminem are together its just awesome

rickitan89
rickitan89
4 posts
Nomad

eminem is a great rapper.. lyracally and just how he flows.

noobwar
noobwar
21 posts
Nomad

he is okay but he is no Hollywood Undead
but he is awesome too

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

EMINEM IS THE BEST RAPPER!!!!!! He dosent rap about weed, sex, or cars. He raps about life and that is great

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

he is hella sick dude love his songs Not Afraid is my fav no question

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

I think hes ok. either way watch THIS

That video is real too, I saw it on spike TV, not sure if its serious though.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Not a bad rapper, but rap is not really my cup of tea. I do like the song "Not Afraid" by him though.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Bad, horrible, awful, ear splinting. But I don't like rap at all, country music is worse though.

So my reply really doesn;t matter much.

I've heard a part of one of his songs, and it really struck me a 'washed-up' and 'stupid'.

Hockeynut
Hockeynut
8 posts
Nomad

His lyrics are good, but I don't really like the language in his music. There's just to much for my taste.

Showing 31-45 of 174