ForumsPopular Media[necro] eminem,good or bad rapper

174 49127
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

what do think about eminem good or bad rapper?

• 174 Replies
chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

I think he is a pretty good rapper. His songs have more meaning then most other rappers song who sing about getting drunk high ect.

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

defenetly one of my favorite rappers with loads of awsome songs and some of the clips are prety cool too like stan =p

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

i dislike him but i dislike all rapper

crazyfrogbg
crazyfrogbg
58 posts
Peasant

I do not really like rap, but eminem is one of the few who can hear

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

He is the best. Hands down. For those saying he raps too fast..? That's called his style and owning the verses. Makes him special and good.

~RR~

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

he is the best oviously. he was better with blond hair in my oppinion.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I like how he doesn't auto tune his voice, and how he raps with the music. He is probably my favorite rapper, but kid cudi is also really good.

deathmask
deathmask
59 posts
Shepherd

BEST RAPPER IN THE WORLD
10/10

deathmask
deathmask
59 posts
Shepherd

He actually talks about things with a MEANING not just drugs, guns and girls.
Unlike Lil Wayne, Eminem writes his own lyrics, and he writes them well!
To be completely honest, there are not many who can beat him in freestyles, or any kind of rap.
I think his old music is a bit better the the new stuff as it is more from the heart, and the new tunes are more pop than the old ones, though he still pulls it off!
Eminem's raps are so amazing and he has unbeatable swagger. This is the most undebatable subject in the wold, as he is undeniably the BEST!

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

Eminem is great. He raps about life and real things, not just drugs and women. He can also freestyle like an mfer.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I think Eminem is the best rapper out there! Eminem gives meaning to his fans; real life scenarios! Not just drugs, women, and junk. He owns his lyrics, and makes them his own. He can freestyle and every other kind of rap. His old and new music are both great. Other rappers lack passion and meaning, but Eminem delivers it. Eminem is OBVIOUSLY the best rapper in the WORLD!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

hes an amazing rapper i just think hes super over rated. i dont think hes the best at all and if you do i think your most likley white and ignorant and havnt heard any rap from 1995 back. thats just what i think though because it tends to be how it is

Svyat57
Svyat57
145 posts
Nomad

Of course good !
I mean I was listening to him from the age of 5 but in the age of 5 I didnt realzie it lol well not I do and i'm proud of it

deathmask
deathmask
59 posts
Shepherd

Old Skool rap is good, but Eminem is the best current rapper

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

eminem is one of the few rappers i do like. he has a good vocal harmony and sings about good topics (COUGHCOUGHnotdrug[mostofthetime]COUGH)

and most importantly: he doesnt auto tune.

Showing 76-90 of 174