ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of War IMPOSSIBLE

44 13103
myrichlowlvl
myrichlowlvl
5 posts
Nomad

Can somebody give me a walkthrough of age of war on impossible? Thanks.

• 44 Replies
Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Its impossible, so there is no way to beat it.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Accualy there probable is, but i have no clue.

obliviaxe
obliviaxe
33 posts
Nomad

Actually , Iv beat it. All you need to do is to get to the last age and get enough money for four ion turrets . Then buy 3 super soilders. It worked for me so it should work for you.

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

I actully need it too, ive only beat easy xD

myrichlowlvl
myrichlowlvl
5 posts
Nomad

obliviaxe, I cant even get to the last age! i end up dieing 3rd or 2nd age.

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

Alright... i finish all difficulties but never and i say it right NEVER Impossible... at 2nd age im die easly, like a traitor D:!

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

I got a minute or 2 in the 3rd stage but died cuz they have a 4\\1 kill\\death ratio for the duelers and thats with a fire catapult. The cavemen clubmen have 4\\1 aswell without a turret but is cut inhalf with the egg auto which helps alot.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Turrets are needed to beat impossible. Always get the best turrets you can. At the very begining, dont build anything. Wait for them to have sent out several (about 4) soldiers and use the rain of fire. After that buy the egg turret.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

save up for the best turrets dont try and beat the computer in the beginning just hold them off to earn money and buy the best turrents. for first stage egg turrent. fire cannon and cataplut rocket turrets and ion rays

biggest_fan_of_300
biggest_fan_of_300
4 posts
Nomad

ive beten it either modernize and try 2 keep up with the comp or stay downgraded and just by troops cheaper then the enemy would have 2 by then 4 so u can have an army ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE!

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

OMG noobs first time i played AGE OF WAR i conquered it its easy get four ion turrents and few super soldiera

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/walkthrough/616
There is a link next to the game info you know...

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

Aah! I hate these link thingies

[url=http://armorgames.com/walkthrough/616]
Sorry!

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

the link doesnt work iskalon...
and i think its impossible...you guys are blufing..lol jk i know its possible but really hard....

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

Copy and paste the URL

Showing 1-15 of 44