ForumsThe TavernComplication Rehibilitation

2 2634
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

Soz bout the title, just sounded good, anyway this is how the game works, Person A writes a complicated sentences with big words, and scientific language and such, it only has to be short(more then 5 words less then 50), and player B must write it out more simple, and then do another complicated sentence--
Esample

[/i]PlayerA Homo sapiens sapiens are bipedal primates in the family Hominidae, Deoxyribonucleic acid suggests That humans Originated in Africa 200 000 years ago

PlayerB[i] Humans are beings that move by means of there two rear limbs in the family of the great apes, DNA suggests that humans Came from in Africa 200,000 years ago

SO - Homo Sapiens Sapiens = Humans
bipedal = by means of there two rear limbs
Hominidae = Great apes
Deoxyribonucleic acid = DNA
Originated = Came from

Then PlayerB takes the role of PlayerA

RULES
1) You can use any website, dictonary, thusaurus, ect to help you (Wikipedia is a great help, i used it for the above and below)
2) No Foreign Language unless you state
3) No Fake words, all words must be real!
4) No Bad language in any form
5) No spamming

Ok Then i'll start =]

Felis catus is a Domesticated Felidae of the Animalia kingdom it is crepuscular mammal, Felis catus have 7 cervical vertebrae and 13 thoracic vertebrae, Felis Catus are also digitigrades

GOOD LUCK =]

• 2 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

what??? I don't get it...

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

you amke the previous sentence more simple, easier to read, and less complicated, and then right another complicated sentence for the next person to solve, for instence on my one Felis catus is simply cat, so you would write
The cat is a...
then make the next bit simpler, so Demesticated felidae is a domestic cat, so it would make the sentence
The cat is a domestic animal
YOu would write animal insted of cat to make it flow, and sound right thus making it more understandable...

now i started it, you finish it

Felis catus is a Domesticated Felidae of the Animalia kingdom it is crepuscular mammal, Felis catus have 7 cervical vertebrae and 13 thoracic vertebrae, Felis Catus are also digitigrades

Showing 1-2 of 2