ForumsThe TavernOne Million Posts

267 34199
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Just a day ago or two, I noticed that this community reached the one million post milestone. It has been just over 2 1/2 years since this site was put up.

Now I want to know what do you think about this? In your opinion is this a good thing? Do you care or not? Or does this remind you of spam?

• 267 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Hmm...

Think about this for a moment. What if people themselves aren't attracted to AG's forums as much as other site's forums? The button on Kong is still called Community.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Yes last year was the best year on the forums , I gotta agree!

Now the forums aren't as active.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Not really. It's still active. The tavern gets pretty active sometimes.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

The tavern is pretty active theres always at least two people on the forums at all times. Haha I know I've seen the Forums at 3:00 in the morning, I think we should thank timezone differations for that.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Thank Summer for all of us. The forums have been active. But not as active as last year though....

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Thank Summer for all of us. The forums have been active. But not as active as last year though....

I wasn't here then, it really makes me regret not being here haha, everybody talks about last year and stuff but I was never here, but maybe next year we will talk about last year, which will be this year, and I will be able to talk about it too haha.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I remeber the old ones from last year, that how Newbies would gain so much ground besides or I think before someone pointed out we could rate all the games.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I joined AG in May of last year. And started to go to the forums at around July. It was still pretty active at that time...

I think someone like Firetail or Knight can enlighten you with more info.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

I remeber the old ones from last year, that how Newbies would gain so much ground besides or I think before someone pointed out we could rate all the games.

THe old what? RAting all the games, that would take a while haha.
Showing 256-264 of 267