ForumsWEPRIts grading time again!

33 6998
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well its finaly here, time to change classes, or almost there, we still have 3 weeks of school.in my grade its time to move up to highschool, we've gotten to visit the highschool and got our papers to choose classes, and we got a NEWSPAPERto choose our classes from, and its not going to be easy to decide, but i just made this post for everyone moving up a grade, and the people not in school anymore, good luck anyway

• 33 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

also for the people that are wondering what classes im thinking of taking, im taking normal classes (too dumb for honor and i.b) the electives im planning on taking are band, and buissiness tech essentials, and i haven't decided on the third, the only honor class i might take will be algebra 1 (wich i doubt i can even take, you have to have an 87+ in math, and ive got a d for this 9 weeks so far)

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

i got 37 school days left this was my first year of highschool it was ok. and at my school algebra 1 is a normal class are honors is geomatry but the school put me in basic algebra cuase i have add it was easy.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, algebra 1 A is the normal class for us, its just algebra 1 at a slower pace, i don't want to do honors in math for one thing because in your junior or senior they make you do triganomatri (i dont know how to spell it)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah same Im moving up to my 9th grade.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

im just ready to get out of middle school

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Ahaha
AHAHAHAHA.
You're going to be a freshman.
Send my regards to your local seniors. I'll mail 'em my paddle.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

na, im ready for it

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok heres what im taking for my 9th grade year:
Math: Algebra 1A
Science: Biology
History: World History from 1500
English: Regular Freshman English
Elective 1: Cadet Band (i play trumpet)
Elective 2: Buisiness Tech Essentials
Elective 3: Not known if i have to take one or not

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Lmao, let this post die and when you're all in Ninth Grade post back here, see how you feel. XD

My seventh grade sub: "You know, you can act like its all fun and games now.. But wait till your a freshman, I'll tell you something"

Were all like "Wha?"

He's like "Freshman Boys are the lowest form of life on earth, just you wait"

Were like "WTF?"

I see what he meant. o.o

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

You boys wait til you rush for a fraternity in college. You'll see low life forms.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

just because im trying to share what im trying to take in high school makes me dumb?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well Armed_Blade Im no freshmen!!! HAhaha!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha ya, i might not even try to join one, just goin to a local college not very far for 2 years, then going to university of alabama (yes i just told you what state i live in) for whatever classes are there

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Oh noes! Not a Crimson Tide! At least you don't want to go to Auburn.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

The sad part is, You have to be one of those low-life forms for a while. It was bad enuff being a fresherzman. >>.>>

Showing 1-15 of 33