ForumsGamesthe Portal gun... what would you do with it? (portal)

31 6595
alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

what would you do if u had the portal gun in real life? also ask questions for what if scenarios, we got smasrt people on fourms... (yes i got inspiration from the forums on the wecreatestuff site)

• 31 Replies
alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

oh ya id use it to get to home and another place... id create a portal at the home and when i need it create the other and close both when im done...

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

Hmmm....tough question.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

I'd go to my gf house, make a portal, and make one at my house...then i could go there at midnight for....things

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

"things" rofl
if i had it id open a portal on the edge of a mountain thats about to crumble, make a portal at my enemies house and push her into it. hehe

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

id probaley use it to visit places most people cant get to. and discover new things about the world

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Id use it to throw something into it and to watch it just keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going

And by the way, If you wanna know something cool

For the orange box on the PC, take the portal gun file and put it in the half life 2 file, then you can play with it in half life 2! But be warned it might make the game crash

wierdhead8
wierdhead8
70 posts
Nomad

i would make a portal from my school to my house so i wouldnt have to walk there every day.

streteego
streteego
25 posts
Nomad

[b] I would make a portal from my house to my favorite places in the world and school and only i new about it

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

make a portal, end of lol

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i would make a portal apper at home so i could just go home when school was over...or after rifle practice!

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

I would make a portal to all my favorite places but not school.

cake89
cake89
10 posts
Nomad

Cmon guys I cant believe none of you would make a portal inside a bank vault... I would make robbery history.. but then again Id use it to look at girls in the locker rooms too... hell yez

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

Id make a portal in sky, and one under me so i fall and i come back in sky D: XD!

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

D:XD

What is that.....

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

I'd portal myself to the bathroom and to get some cheetohs... - oh and don't forget Starbucks and Blockbuster!

Showing 1-15 of 31