ForumsGamesthe Portal gun... what would you do with it? (portal)

31 6596
alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

what would you do if u had the portal gun in real life? also ask questions for what if scenarios, we got smasrt people on fourms... (yes i got inspiration from the forums on the wecreatestuff site)

• 31 Replies
Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

I would use to to win bets =]
Nuff' said?

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

me..... I would create a portal at a video game store and create another portal next to me in school so i can skip class

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

i would put one to my house, and one to a bar! no more drunk driving!

Rush0611
Rush0611
12 posts
Nomad

You couldn't really do the looking in the locker room thing for one reason, You're not invisible and the portal is not invisible. Just sayin'. Anyways I would use it for easy travel. Tired? Just make a portal in the ground and make the other portal. further away from you. Repeat until you're at the place you want to be.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I would create a portal to the high school and put it in North carolina.

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

Out of school to house Duh!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

well, if i had to go to the bathroom in the middle of class...

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

id go to places and explore

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I'd use it to get out of school. One portal would be in my house and I would make the other during class. Nice way to get out of English.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I'd use it to get out of school. One portal would be in my house and I would make the other during class. Nice way to get out of English.
Remebmer u can see through the portals, they would just yell at you through the portal to get back here.

Id use it to do infinetly loop, and hten shoot the top of my movie theater and fall onto the comfy couch at high speed
deathgus
deathgus
31 posts
Nomad

make 3 and keep runing

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Uh... that would kill you DD.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i would use the GUN for like lunch go home and eat and if like you forget something at home go get it or to poof on to rides at disney world (cause i hate the lines) And to poof around the world to see stuff but just think if terrorists had these GUNS we would be screwed up the but

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Put one end on a toilet and the other end on a cafiteria tray.

Jierarudo
Jierarudo
11 posts
Nomad

put a portal underwater and one in the house

Showing 16-30 of 31