ForumsPopular MediaSouth Park vs. Family Guy vs. The Simpsons

28 6900
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Introduction:

WEll i like all of these shows but i cant decide which i like the most can you help me?

• 28 Replies
Tibbers
Tibbers
109 posts
Nomad

Simpsons makes the most sense. Family guy gets humour from all the little things in our culture that you might not notice on your own. And south park, well that's just exaggerated situations portrayed in a pretty funny way.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

South Park is great because of the way it makes fun of the celebrities.
on the other hand
I agree with tibbers on the simpsons, as well as i think it has more entertainment value than the other two to be honest.
Family guy, takes the "average" american family and makes it hilarious, by average i mean a 2 parents, 3 children, and a pet. There is obviously a favorite child in the familiy, and the baby and the dog are the smartest ones on the show!

But if i were to rate them i would do:
South Park: 9/10
Family Guy: 10/10
Simpsons : 11/10

i actually have family guy and the simpsons on hulu bookmarked.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

OK I would go with the simpsons for originallity family guy is just a bunch of racist stuff same with South Park. I still like all the shows but simpsons has been going for very long and is a very sucessful show

Motorheadbanger
Motorheadbanger
279 posts
Nomad

The old Simpsons the other shows are funny but they use too much stupid or toilet humor.

1,855 posts
Nomad

The old simpsons show used to be super funny, but family guy is much more funny than the new simpsons ahow.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Gotta go with the simpsons for time its been going. Eat my shorts!

Motorheadbanger
Motorheadbanger
279 posts
Nomad

I agree I'd rather watch both shows than the new Simpsons.

CmRet
CmRet
19 posts
Nomad

I like Family Guy and The Simpsons. Love em both.

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

South Park all the way, even though way to many people make thread's like this. I even made one myself and one other person did and now you see them everywhere.

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

they are all good

south park> simpsons >family guy

BlueLight
BlueLight
10 posts
Peasant

Simpsons are so funny but pretty stupid

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Family Guy, Its funnier than South Park and the Simpsons put together.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

The old Simposons had bad graphics, that's why I didn't like it, it just bothered my eyes. Still the new Simpsons aren't that bad, not as much humor as the old ones but still pretty good.

Never heard of South Park, sorry.

And as for Family Guy, it's more mature(ish). At least more than the Simpsons, when the Simpsons realized they had little children watching I think they made it PG watchable.

Here are my ratings:
Simpsons: 10/10
Family Guy: 9/10
South Park: ?/10

gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

family guy is deffo the best i dont really like south park but i like the simpsons but i think family guy is so much more funny!!! x

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Family Guy is much funnier , South Park has too much swearing and violence , they think it's funny when it's not.

The Simpsons is also good but not as funny as Family Guy . The Simpsons is something you would watch when there's nothing else good on TV.

My ratings...

The Simpsons: 8.5/10
Family Guy : 9/10
South Park: Massive 0/10. The show is a FAILURE.

Showing 1-15 of 28